Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
GR700a UK-Spec
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, can someone confirm whether I need to blank off the water return on the water pump?

Sorry if this has been asked a hundred times back in the day, I can't seem to find the answer.
Automotive tire Gas Motor vehicle Auto part Machine

·
This aggression will not stand, man.
3,665 Posts
Do you have a water-cooled turbo?

·
Registered
GR700a UK-Spec
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok peeps, before I bolt the manifold and turbo on, can someone kindly confirm everything is as it should be. It would be nice to get a second pair of eyes on it.

I've done the heater pipe mod and moved the T-piece/junction further forward to give more room for my downpipe.

I also need clarification on what to do behind the plenum? I assume people run a small filter for the larger pipe fitting as I believe that's a breather, but what about the two others? I'm wondering if they get blanked or t-pieced into the filter.

·
Registered
10,025 Posts
I hope that works out. You have introduced a ton of leak points and I'm not sure that's going to clear easily unless you have a 3" dp

·
Registered
GR700a UK-Spec
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I hope that works out. You have introduced a ton of leak points and I'm not sure that's going to clear easily unless you have a 3" dp
I'd say I have around the same, if not less joins than stock and it gives more room for the downpipe, hence why I've done it.

The joins have barbed ends. They're not leaking even without hose clips.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts