Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
i think it needs a polished lip.... then it would be perfect.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,778 Posts
No, you know all those million dollar nascar style transporters, and fiberglass bodied big rigs? Canepa started all of that. He's the one who really pioneered aerodynamic testing on large commercial vehicles like big rigs. His side hobbies are collecting and servicing rare Porsches as well as outfitting GM SUV's with superchargers, 22's and big blocks way before they were a popular market niche and well before the Escalade ever came out. You could say he is responsible for GM noticing the market for the Escalade. Besides, he has a 959 or two and some RSR's. That guy is a god by now.

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
HOT!! When can I come work for you? Proj Mgt sucks it! :D

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
WOW those black rims kill the look of that car vomit.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
do you even like anything? I have never heard you say you like any car but a Cobra and a Z0 and in OT its just as bad. Every girl is gross to you and the one girl you finally post looks like a chipmunk with a big ass. How about we just assume from now on you hate everything and just chime in when that changes :lol:

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
do you even like anything? I have never heard you say you like any car but a Cobra and a Z0 and in OT its just as bad. Every girl is gross to you and the one girl you finally post looks like a chipmunk with a big ass. How about we just assume from now on you hate everything and just chime in when that changes :lol:
Thanks for the update

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Sense of humor have you met Ball Bearing? No? Well why dont you guys shake hands.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
All-black wheels are fugly. Looks like permanent brake dust.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
FYRARMS said:
All-black wheels are fugly. Looks like permanent brake dust.

PWNT!!!! exactly :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Black centers with a polished lip for the big-ass muthaf'n win, yo.

·
Banned
497 Posts
Not a an of the CLS lines, but the rims need a polished lip.

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You guys are thinking tuner cars. We wanted to keep the wheels stock. They look 10X better in person. Pics dont catch the luster of the wheels. It's faster than 90% of the BPU Supras though. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts