Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
9,209 Posts
Actually, yes I am. I'm tired of the rainouts recently at all the other Az. tracks as well and will take my chances at SIRs shitty track prep friday night. Gates open at 6. The track will go hot around 6:30.
I am supposed to be racing Dennis Walsh and his new Porsche soon.

· Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JT do you know anyone that has a fire jacket that I could possibly use just for friday night? I'll be heading up there when I get out of work. If i can't find a fire jacket than I probably won't go at all because it would be a waste of time.

9,209 Posts
In between my runs you can use mine but I would need it back. That might end up being a pita.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
dam i wanna go but i gotta work, good luck guys

· Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered one, but I'm just not sure if it is going to come in in time for when I head up tomorrow. I've asked a bunch of people around here, but no one has one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9,209 Posts
Anyone else going to race or watch?

9,209 Posts
Meet me there and look for my 31ft. Goosneck trailer and my car.

· Registered
2,024 Posts
I am supposed to be racing Dennis Walsh and his new Porsche soon.
Details on said Porsche. I'm assuming DW is visiting folks, or did he move back to the area?

9,209 Posts
He is still on here IIRC, but lurking. I will let him post the specs and other tidbits. Yes, he has moved back to Tucson. A few youngsters are probably shaking their heads and barking unprintable oaths under their breaths ATM. No, not Ass To Mouth, At The Moment. Don't get it twisted.

9,209 Posts
lol. he called this place a shit hole and said he was never moving back here or something similar, i saw him already.
I agree 100% and he did post something similar. It was in reference to Woon and him talking about the differences between Sandy-lego-my-Eggo and Phoenix.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
so what was the result of test and tune?

9,209 Posts
I got booted again and this time I am now BANNED from SIR.
Dennis ran 12s at 109 mph in his German wonder.I will be pushing my luck at Speedworld or Firebird soon, preferably when the weather cools some.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
did you even get a run in? ET? tech banned you?

9,209 Posts
Sweet, LMK when you're coming to Tucson!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.