Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Chris is racing. I might go as well(Most likely I'm not racing)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
yes ill be there, jimmy might race too, bike friend is racing, weston is coming but not racing.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Chris, you should have stayed and raced more. The lines were VERY fast most of the night.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
bs i was in the line for 45 mins and it moved like 4-5 cars and my shitty 2.7 60 foots were too cool.

·
Registered
285 Posts
bs i was in the line for 45 mins and it moved like 4-5 cars and my shitty 2.7 60 foots were too cool.
2.7? Dude...when you're running slicks JT-style you put the donut wheels on the FRONT of the car...not the back...:1poke:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
auto.... just launched like shit and felt like i had no power+ im in ttc so its even worse since im auto lol.

·
Registered
285 Posts
gay as fuck to not watch a supra make a real pass...
That's cuz no one in AZ really races their's anymore, everytime I'm at the track there'll be 5-10 guys who own Supras there watching but I'd be the only one with the balls to go down the track (and break my car haha...maybe that's why?). JT excluded so far cuz his car has been out of commission for what seems like a year by now...hopefully he'll get that thing down the strip here sometime...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts