·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And finally...

·
Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
343 Posts
Very clean cars. I like to see some engine pictures.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sure thing:

Stock Twins: 427 rwhp

Not So Stock Twins: 1,478 rwhp

·
Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
343 Posts
T51R SPL BB said:
Very Sexy.

You should treat them equally, feed them equally and give the Supra more power. It's not fare, the Supra should have the same level of power as the Viper :)
I agree, give the Supra more power! But, very good job on both of them!

·
Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
343 Posts
Is that a Hahn Racecraft kit on the Viper. I know that they make one but I've never seen it.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, custom, fully built Racing Solutions (RSI) twin turbo kit. Went from stock to 1,478 rwhp all at the hands of RSI.
Peter

420A-T said:
Is that a Hahn Racecraft kit on the Viper. I know that they make one but I've never seen it.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Supra FTW! I never liked that "dent" in the viper's side, but it's still a nice car. Just pales in comparison next to the supra :) Nice pics man. Bout time we saw some more of your QS :)

·
Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
343 Posts
houstonT said:
Nope, custom, fully built Racing Solutions (RSI) twin turbo kit. Went from stock to 1,478 rwhp all at the hands of RSI.
Peter
That's cool, skip the BS and go strait for the goal!

·
Registered
306 Posts
T51R SPL BB said:
Very Sexy.

You should treat them equally, feed them equally and give the Supra more power. It's not fare, the Supra should have the same level of power as the Viper :)

No way, leave that beauty of a Supra alone. That car is rare and perfect. I admire your collection and attention to detail. I think that Supra is just perfect the way she sits. I hope who ever if anyone buys it keeps it the way it is. Just my 2 pennies

·
Registered
306 Posts
you and Sal p. had what I thought to be the perfect collection Imo. Cant forget about Woons nice collection as well. I hope one of theese beauties are still for sale when Im done with school so I can add a QS to the collection.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Look good as always, Peter! Keep up the good work!

slow95tt: Sucks that Sal P. sold the supra =(

vnt :bigthumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I dont know much about the viper but can you just run a single turbo or is it much complicated to do that and do a lot of the vipers run twins do they make more power or what sorry for asking Thanks in advance

TJ

1 - 20 of 77 Posts