Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me, my boss, and my buddy Phil pull into my apartment last night(I was driving). My Boss and Phil were both drunk. Upon exiting my car, my boss decides to kick a mirror off of the car next to mine. Shattered the glass and broke the plastic around the mirror. I heard a loud crunch and I asked them "What was that?" they both said "Nothing dont worry about it"

So this morning after they left, they just crashed at my place, I get a knock knock on my door. Some old man says he is a retired police officer and that he is going to call the police because I hit his mirror with my car.

I just got done doing a report with him and an actual police officer. I just told them I didn't hit his mirror and there is no proof on my car that i did hit it. Because obviously my boss kicked it.

I hate lying to police, and this old man shouldn't have to pay for it, but I don't want to get on my boss's bad side. Do you think im in the clear??

·
Registered
980 Posts
I think it all depends on how dependent on this job you are.

If you were in my fanancial situation, you'd've of smacked the living shit out of him and made him pay for it.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hate when people do stupid shit and some how I am the one dealing with it. Hopefully the guy just gets his insurance company to pay for it.

·
stop playin wit mah name
1,930 Posts
Since your boss was the one that admitted doing it, explain the situation to him and have him pay for it.

·
Dirty free-for-all?
119 Posts
One of you needs to take responsibility and pay for it, or at least offer to pay.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Your boss is a piece of shit. What can I say? You can be drunk and not be a piece of shit, but if you're a piece of shit when drunk, then you are one too when you're sober.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
either you pay for it, your boss pays for it or you both pay for it. To leave the neighbor with the bill would be incredibly fucked up and will bite you back in the ass in the future. Whether he has insurance or not is besides the point.

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
Get drunk and call the cops and tell them your boss did it. Your boss apparently thinks that being a retarded drunk douchecanoe is acceptable so he can't really turn around and get mad at you for telling the cops.

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
Your boss should be kicked in the face.

·
King of the Jungle
1,265 Posts
Paying for it yourself is a very cheap lesson about who not to keep in your company. Next time it will be much much worse and you likely will not have the opportunity to ask about it on a public forum due to incarceration by association.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts