Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the dates are set for the year, who's going/ wants to go?

There's a few local Supra owners that I don't believe are on the forums I'll try and track down (Matt red MKIII, a green MKIII that drives by my house all the time, someone where I work has a white MKIV).

Lets get more that 3 NM Supras out there this year!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Captain, do you work at HP? There's an immaculate, Godly turbo MKIV that can be spotted once in a blue moon. If so I used to Drive the Black FRS that parked in the front. It got totaled so I'm getting a silver MKIV. When and where is Siv 2016. Depending on when my car gets dropped of I might be able to go.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Captain, do you work at HP? There's an immaculate, Godly turbo MKIV that can be spotted once in a blue moon. If so I used to Drive the Black FRS that parked in the front. It got totaled so I'm getting a silver MKIV. When and where is Siv 2016. Depending on when my car gets dropped of I might be able to go.
Yep, I am at HP. MKIV isn't mine though, but I do know who it belongs to. I need to bother him about this too.

All the details you need are HERE, and there's pictures from last year to provide some motivation. Event runs from September 22nd to the 25th this year.

I'd like to say sorry about your FRS, but you're getting an MKIV out of the deal so I'm not really sorry.

From El Paso but Ill be heading out there again this year!
Good to hear! I imagine your driving route takes you up I-10 through Phoenix though, so no ABQ caravan there.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
736 Posts
I'll be headed out there this year.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
736 Posts
Nice to see more getting on board with this. I hadn't been since the SILV days but its completely worth the trip.
Should be fun! I was planning on going last year but ended up selling my old MKIV in August. I'll be there for sure this year, see you guys out there!

·
Kappa Check 1 2
736 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,138 Posts
I'm in, but you already knew that, Alan!

Ashy, that white hardtop at HP belongs to Ray, I believe. He posts as RAYRAY96 here. Very cool guy and very cool, OG, factory hardtop TT 6-spd car!

What are your plans for your new NA, Ashy?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in, but you already knew that, Alan!
The real question is will you be in a Supra? The correct answer would be yes, so get to it.

Ashy, that white hardtop at HP belongs to Ray, I believe. He posts as RAYRAY96 here. Very cool guy and very cool, OG, factory hardtop TT 6-spd car!

What are your plans for your new NA, Ashy?
From our brief conversation it sounds like he wants to do a 6 speed TT swap someday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts