Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In case we can get some small groups together for the drive out there, lets hear what days you guys and gals are heading out.

I'll be leaving after work Thursday around 7pm from Rowland Heights.

Who's leaving what days...

Wednesday:
Miguel: Early Morning
Andy & Paul
Jason "Chili Man" Moorman
Grosssupra
Darian and all the San Diego heavy hitters.
Chris
Ken

Thursday:

Nick Stonawski: 7pm
Jill Stonawski: 7pm
John Carnes: 7pm
Christian: 7pm
Dez: 7pm

Friday:

Saturday:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Nick, is there a Facebook event page for the caravan. I will be leaving Wednesday morning, have to do work for Thurs morning

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure Miguel. I figured a head count here may entice more to maybe join/show up too. ;)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Thanks for taking Charge on this brother

·
And The Boost Goes On
889 Posts
Put me down for Thursday night. I'll be with my gf and have some tools, jack stands etc just in case in a daily, support vehicle ahoy lol. Might be able to get some nice night pics too. :bigok:

·
"Ze Germans"
451 Posts
Nick, is there a Facebook event page for the caravan. I will be leaving Wednesday morning, have to do work for Thurs morning
Link? We are in for Wednesday!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Andy, did you want to leave in the morning or the night caravan? Nick is heading up the evening caravan. My group is meeting up in Barstow, CA at noon.

·
"Ze Germans"
451 Posts
Andy, did you want to leave in the morning or the night caravan? Nick is heading up the evening caravan. My group is meeting up in Barstow, CA at noon.
Miguel,
we'd like to join the larger Group. As I understood Nick is leaving on Thursday, not Wednesday?

Paul

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Andy, correct, Nick is leaving Thursday. Thursday is the scenic drive, so I have to be there on Wednesday.

·
"Ze Germans"
451 Posts
Yeah we do not want to miss the Scenic Drive, hence our plan is also to arrive on Wednesday. I hope some more people will join on Wednesday.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Trying to work out my schedule and find someone to join me. Down to the wire. If I go I'll join Wednesday caravan.

Breaking News: I'm f'in registered aight!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Yes ... be safe

·
"Ze Germans"
451 Posts
When Do the SD Guys plan to arrive in the LA area?

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Will be trying to leave my house by noon on Wednesday, but I'm a little over an hour from Barstow. Safe travels everyone.

Ken.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Driving from Mammoth Lakes and would like to meet up with a caravan on Wednesday. Is there a meet up at noon on Wednesday in Barstow? If there is maybe we should wait for Ken? If not, Ken, I'm willing to meet you after 12PM.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts