Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I haven't really made any contributions to the supras in the bay so here's mine :] Post the stuff you're gonna bring in here!

possibly stock exhaust(mkiii)
stock intake box w/ filter (mkiii)
Coil Cover (mkiii)
the thing that covers the trunk (mkiii)
Nike SB Charity Pink/Royal Blue FC (11.5)
Possibly some Adicolors (Kermits, Trims, Trons, Mr. Happy(10.5))

I have ALOT of rims for various cars(LeBaron, 66' Oldsmobile, buddyclubs for civics) Tell me if you need something.

·
OCC
897 Posts
I'm interested in the LeBaron rims... are those the 13x5's? Let's see some pics of them rare treasures. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot what they were. They're the stock ones off a 94'. They're 15's. And Gold

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
Mk3 Plastic Center console
Mk3 model kit 86.5-88 Style
Mk3 model kit 89-92 style
Honda Parts

·
no more supras
2,175 Posts
mk3:
stock exhaust manifold
3" downpipe (doesn't have elbow)
RPS flywheel w/ clutch disk
Lexus AFM

generic:
SAFC I
HID kits, brand new anything from 4300k-8000k, any bulb style (h4 no high beams). PM for pricing.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
tbkonwso said:
do u guys have any mkiv supra emblem? the one that says toyota and supra?
i know someone that can get you them and i can bring them to you on the 22nd. which ones do you want.. the black pearl or gold?

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
i know someone that can get you them and i can bring them to you on the 22nd. which ones do you want.. the black pearl or gold?
Hm... whats happening on the 22nd? aight peace :chicken:

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
supra_onna95 said:

i need the gold ones, but i can not find them anywhere since they no longer make them. =[... someone stole my gold toyota and supra emblem =\... let me know we can work it out just sennd me a pm thanks.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
how many mm is the wastegate? and what kinda bov?
kane.s2k said:
Anyone need some GT35R's, GT40R's, GT42R's? Tial wastegates/BOV's? Supertech Valvetrain? :)

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
supra_onna95 said:

let me know how much it is, ;p.. thanks..

also i have some extra supra parts i can trade for the emblems.

i beleive i have a extra greddy type s style bov, with mk4 hardpipe welded already that im willing to trade for the emblem or i can just pay some money. let me know thanks.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
tbkonwso said:
let me know how much it is, ;p.. thanks..

also i have some extra supra parts i can trade for the emblems.

i beleive i have a extra greddy type s style bov, with mk4 hardpipe welded already that im willing to trade for the emblem or i can just pay some money. let me know thanks.
I'll find out home much they are later this week. My friend is in San Diego right now, and as soon as he get's back I'll know.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts