Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
29,523 Posts
Haha, well-played, my friend. And right out of the FYRARMS technique manual. :lol:

· Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
12,986 Posts
I just can't justify that Merc price :faint:

Ok let's assume I had infinite money.
All around winner:
1: Ferrari
2: SL65 BS
3: GT2

Looks alone:

Track Slut:
1: GT2
2: Ferrari
3: SL65 BS

Highway Cruiser:

· Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
12,986 Posts
Sorry but $350k for a widebody SL :faint: 670hp is great, but rare or not, its a lot of money.

I cant just see me paying money like that for a Benz. Very pretty car, but the Ferrari just is too damn good looking, good sounding and applying blanket logic, probably more direct and fun to drive.

Ferrari is still a narrow win IMO, but 57 more hp (not a whole hell of a lot given the price) and 570lb weight loss (not a whole hell of a lot considering the car is still north of 2 tons) I cant give the MB a win.

· AfriCAN AmeriCANT
7,265 Posts
wob i still don't get what you see in the 599 aesthetically. personally it looks like a bland car with a couple of vents here and there. numbers wise though it's a BEAST. i would take the 997 over any of these. i absolutely love the front of the amg but those cartoonish ass fenders in the back killed it for me when i went to the ny auto show.

· still dreamin.....
1,242 Posts
porsche...(beetle with running shoes)its the beast hands down with only 6 cylinders thats impressive...half the amount of cylinders as the mercedes and less price! hands down winner in my eyes
(forget about the ferrari just not a fan)

· [///M] Humdizzle
3,647 Posts
i'd just pick up an SL63 and put the black-series body kit on it

...and still have enough money left over for a gt2

· Registered
18,343 Posts
Sorry but $350k for a widebody SL :faint: 670hp is great, but rare or not, its a lot of money.

I cant just see me paying money like that for a Benz. Very pretty car, but the Ferrari just is too damn good looking, good sounding and applying blanket logic, probably more direct and fun to drive.

Ferrari is still a narrow win IMO, but 57 more hp (not a whole hell of a lot given the price) and 570lb weight loss (not a whole hell of a lot considering the car is still north of 2 tons) I cant give the MB a win.
:stupid:I LOVE the MB but for the $$$$$ I would rather get the GT2.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.