Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yellow94tt said:
I will be at this event, i will probably run the supra instead of the mighty starlet. Unless my buddy let's me run his Tc. :D
Definitely not planning on bringing the supra. Last time I went I did so bad I felt that I embarrased the whole supra community. I'm taking the 240sx this time.

·
Registered
81 Posts
1badsup said:
It's not the driver, it's the car. :(
come on Luis. Don't blame the supra for that last event! It was your first time ever running in that kind of event. Bring the 240, but practice makes perfect. I think you should run the supra again, and see how much better you can do. Now I am going to have to run mine, as i have to show these people that a supra can slalom!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Yellow94tt said:
come on Luis. Don't blame the supra for that last event! It was your first time ever running in that kind of event. Bring the 240, but practice makes perfect. I think you should run the supra again, and see how much better you can do. Now I am going to have to run mine, as i have to show these people that a supra can slalom!
i have seen that one in action
i think ity all has to do with driver also
and yes it all takes practice
who is all going to the next one??

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
vvtisupra said:
tell me more about your 240 luis
1990 240sx with Tanabe Sustec Pro coilovers. I just replaced the front inner and outer tie rods yesterday. I need new tires too but I'll do that later because I'll probably wear them out on Sunday.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yellow94tt said:
Oh no, I wasn't blaming the supra in general. I was blaming my car because needs new tires for one and a new suspension. Between my supra and 240sx, I think the 240 has a better setup for slalom. I plan on running the supra after I get the suspension upgraded.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
sounds good but 40 dollars sounds alot to go cone dodging. Will they get mad at you if you start swinging the tail out alil. I'm picking up my 2 way this weekend maybe i'll join in on the fun. That or go watch the just drift event at willow springs. Either way have fun

1 - 16 of 16 Posts