Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I slammed on my brakes last night on the way home (not very hard, just making sure everything was working cause I haven't done it in a while) and my check engine light came on. Its giving me a code 21 - Oxgen Sensor. Is there any coorelation(sp?) to this? I'm thinking the O2 is just on its last leg, just weird that it happend right after the hard braking.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
shit happens man...one time i farted hardcore after i drank a tall glass of water....that usually never ever happens..its always after a bowl of chili or some KFC.

just the luck of the draw. check ur O2 sensor..maybe the plug came undone.

·
Be original, not a copy
861 Posts
Reset the ECU and try the brakes again. If it happens again then you know something is wrong with the O2 sensor or wiring.

M

·
0 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
shit happens man...one time i farted hardcore after i drank a tall glass of water....that usually never ever happens..its always after a bowl of chili or some KFC.
That made my day :) Thanks man :bigthumb:

-David

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
yeah, reset the ecu and try the brakes again, if it does it again then there is something with the o2. but try get a look at the o2 sensor and just make sure the wire might have come loose or something

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I fart from breathing.

Thanks for the help guys. I did the obvious (check connections), but I will reset the ECU and do it again.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Reactions: MKIIINA

·
Registered
945 Posts
oddly....I farted while reading this thread HA!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts