Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ΣΦE
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seem to be having the same problems as someone else that has posted before but i can't find the thread. I put my car in first gear and rev the car at 5000rpms and the car starts to coast foward. My friend says that the new clutch (stage 2) that was installed was not bleeded correctly and that i need to replace my slave cylinder. Is this the case because i don't want to buy a whole new slave cylinder and pay for labor when it won't solve the problem. Thank you.

D

·
0 Posts
dude.... it's cheap and fast... you can usually replace a slave in less then 30min by yourself... it's the main that's a bitch

Insang

·
ΣΦE
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But from what is happening do you think that it is the slave that needs to be replaced? and would i have to bleed the clutch?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do you have your foot on the clutch and the car engaged in first gear. Bleeding the system will only give your car more pedal pressure to release thePressure Plate and let the disc disengage from the flywheel. If the car isn't moving with the car in first gear you are having a problem with not enough pressure on the PP or the clutch is in backwards or something is completley messed up with the drivline somewhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts