Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
haha. anything for a quick buck. i guess if someone needs the info that bad and they're to stupid to look on the internet.

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hope it hurts comin out too brent...im very tempted to send this guy an email...but im too lazy

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
interesting. haha wonder if he owns a mk3...

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im sure he does, and probably laughs his ass off everytime someone bids on that shit...imagine paying $3 for a paperclip? absurd

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
He's selling the TSRM site. Good for him, if there are people that are willing to pay $3 to see the information. well then, its their right to pay him $3. You're just upset you didnt come up with the idea. Btw this has been going on for many years. People used to put the TSRM on CD and sell it on ebay for around $9.99

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
and I have it, and it was worth every penny...

But a website...

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Jewishjalopi said:
He's selling the TSRM site. Good for him, if there are people that are willing to pay $3 to see the information. well then, its their right to pay him $3. You're just upset you didnt come up with the idea. Btw this has been going on for many years. People used to put the TSRM on CD and sell it on ebay for around $9.99
Very true, i printed all 1400 pages and i'm selling the whole book set for 50 bux! j/k lol but i did print all 1400 pages for myself instead of going to the computer all the time.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Dude i would just buy the manual... 1400 pages and all that ink probably adds right up to the cost of the manual.

·
!black
4,622 Posts
Just report it to ebay, make something up like the SOGI shifter mod is public domain and therefor is illegal to sell and information on (but freely given). They'll pull it.

3,796 Posts
Jewishjalopi said:

Hes selling someone else's work, who themselves are not profiting on. :ugh2:

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Hey guys Larry A did a write-up on a powersteering cooler publicly... ill sell the link to you for $3.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
When I saw that, I sent the guy a nasty message with the link to the site on it, He responded back with this. "Jealous" :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts