Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polished the water neck, belt tensioner, throttle body.. Tomorrow ill remove the timing belt, intake mani, powdercoat fuel rail pink and install injectors, and redo the cam gears and powdercoat some stuff. I also have billet pulleys. Engine bay starts to get painted tomorrow night also.

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Pink fuel rail :scratch:

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flea420 said:
Pink fuel rail :scratch:
Its JDM y0 lol.. maybe green. idk some stupid powdercoat color i got laying around.

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
I would go with the color of the car if anything.

But, looks good, wonder how laggy 2 of those turbos would be :rolleyes:

Have pics of the car it's going in?

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
purple rail!!!

HKS on a budget, lol.

change that timing belt too, only about 20 mins of time while the engine is out, might as well.

·
Former 1.5jz-Powered MKIV
649 Posts
SlimFastSupra said:
purple rail!!!

HKS on a budget, lol.

change that timing belt too, only about 20 mins of time while the engine is out, might as well.

agreed, do it purple...lol....nice car mang, cant wait to see the outcome...

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
if you polish your self.. wanna do my intake manifold.. hahaha... maybe my cam covers as well... :)

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL yeah im polishing myself! LOTS of sanding with a electric hand sander i got from walmart for $15, and a buffing wheel on my bench grinder. It sucks lol.

ALright ill do the fuel rail purple. What else should i do in powdercoated color? I'm half tempted to do the compressor housing purple also :)

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
VJ RC51 said:
LOL yeah im polishing myself! LOTS of sanding with a electric hand sander i got from walmart for $15, and a buffing wheel on my bench grinder. It sucks lol.

ALright ill do the fuel rail purple. What else should i do in powdercoated color? I'm half tempted to do the compressor housing purple also :)
dont do the housing, just git a volocity stack and do that purple.. would look pimp..

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tissimo said:
dont do the housing, just git a volocity stack and do that purple.. would look pimp..
Not for daily drive use! maybe car shows :) I got 3ft of 4in alum pipe off fleabay for $15, me and a buddy with his supra both need intakes so we are fabbin em up

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
Hmmm why not pull all the stuff out and do it right??

Jeremy

p.s. car looks good though

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Turbo Drifter said:
Hmmm why not pull all the stuff out and do it right??

Jeremy

p.s. car looks good though
Cause alot of stuff i wanted painted red to blend in. Theres no need to have a black whatever contrasting a shiney red car, i wanna showcase the engine, not some random whatever.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts