Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,527 Posts
SOB, that SLK is fast, and that Enzo got pimped!

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Sweet vid!!! Enzo got :urowned:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
What does this guy own oil? Or is he a king? Their talking about a palace...no wonder he can afford to play like this

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,527 Posts
Shaun the Videographer said:
it almost sounded like the enzo wasn't being wound out.

Stock exhaust is pretty quiet.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Should have dropped a 6.5 biturbo with 800+ hp in that thing and really worked over that enzo. :)

Z

·
0 Posts
What's the weight difference between that and a standard SLR?

It just got me thinking whether a stock SLR could beat an Enzo.

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
The SLR engine is about 80-90lbs heavier, but the SLK is about 880lbs lighter than an SLR...not to mention they have the upgraded water cooled intercooler system, 98 octane, and tuning it's well over the stock SLR power of 625hp

·
Tazer 14b > GT30R
180 Posts
Drive4Ever said:
wow, i wonder how he keeps getting these SLR engines? lol very nice cars
I was thinking the same thing....It's from rich guys like the one in my area. Black SLR (which is GORGEOUS in black!) I talked to him...I say "Yea, that's supercharged isn't it" the guy comes back with "No, no, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's just N/A" I was in my FD at the time, and the guy went on to say how he used to own an FD and they are the shit and blah blah. I couldn't believe he didn't know what he had under the hood of that SLR :madjerk:

Anyway, it was probably some rich guy like that, didn't know what he got himself into until he was in a ditch in a pile of SLR.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts