Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
***** or against em.
632 Posts
DANG! This will be probably the 3rd or 4th time I've said it, but your car sounds so nice, and it looks amazing! Thanks for continuously sharing all these videos!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys .

GotTurbos? : no problem man , i just thought you might been serious about the symbol.

plus i don't know what the hell does what i did in the supra video mean in the English Dictionary or the English Language , So i said that might called Drift , and i wrote Small Drift , and i thought this might be some thing belongs to drifting .

**Important thing , i can do Drifting and i have good Skills and Experiance , and i can do it even in 3th gear and at speed more then 100 MPH , i'm not egzagorating ( i'm not sure about the spelling of this word , but i hope you understand what it means.

Regards ...

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
Awsome man! I love the fact you actually enjoy your car and not let it collect dust in the garage. Those roads are sooo nice over there too.. looking forward to more vids :D

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
303 said:
Awsome man! I love the fact you actually enjoy your car and not let it collect dust in the garage. Those roads are sooo nice over there too.. looking forward to more vids :D
Actually now i have been enjoying the Supra for more then 10 months and it does not say no to me , 2 weeks ago i had a new Block for the Supra , and yes she Deserve it :)

The Supra was made for fun , and that's how people should use it for ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts