Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i bought my 94 na last november since then i have been deployed, and been buying parts for motor as well as exterior and interior. just recently my dawg went to TOPSPEED here in georgia for a complete install tune and dyno, also the tranny was dropped and sent to boostlogic for a strong build and 2800 stall. well its been almost 2 weeks and i thought i show some progress pics. heres my setup:

T67 turbo "with boostlogic turbo blanket"
Dave h exhaust and intake manifold
1000CC injectors
4 core fmic
3" intercooler piping
2.5mm Boostlogic head gasket
ARP headstuds
AEM EMS 1101 with all bells and whistles
built auto tranny with 2800 stall
HKS SSQE blow-off valves "2"

:eek4dance alright enough talk on to the pics :eek4dance

after i get her back from the shop ill clean up the engine bay before the body work begins which is

TRD widebody fenders
Do-Luck late front
Top secret rear diffuser
and i might go wingless not sure yet but im leaning strongly on it
also i bought CCW's 505's 20X12.5 in the rear tire size 345 and 19X11 in the front tire size 305

Big thanks goes out to DaveH "which has my second setup"
Trey at TOPSPEED
Gamimmon
and kean and zohair at BOOSTLOGIC more to come stay tuned

·
Banned
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dave ill be calling you today i need that cable oh and i cant wait to put my re-enlistment present on there :)

S

·
0 Posts
im still kinda a newb man but i must say..looks awesome..hope to be there with ya ina few months..just starting my ordering..lol..good luck with the rest

·
Banned
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SupraStud said:
im still kinda a newb man but i must say..looks awesome..hope to be there with ya ina few months..just starting my ordering..lol..good luck with the rest
hey dont sweat it you'll get there what i did was made a plan of what i wanted to see happen and then put it together by sourcing parts as well as information. m goal is a 500 plus ride with a linear powerband and quick boost so i think im on the right track and as far as exterior i had alot of inspirations from this site but i dont think ive seen a supra quite like mines will look.

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
Cool man. Keep us posted with updates and stay safe over there!

·
Banned
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MikeS10 said:
You might speak with motorheaddown here on these forums about getting rid of the distributor, he has a really great set-up and lots of knowledge.
i looked into that but decided to wait to do that does anyone know where i can get some tt vavle covers or something to spruce up my engine bay

·
Registered
132 Posts
wow...you going to have to upgrade the powersteering pump for that tread? with 245 18's in the front i was boiling over at the road course.... 305's sheesh ;) and i was using the expensive fluid.....

is that all that has to be done...is switch to the tt valve covers? if so, i did not realize that....help this guy find some valve covers lol

Mike

·
Banned
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i bought bludemon wheel setup for 2800 with tires heres a quick pic of the wheels on is ride

·
Registered
132 Posts
thirtysix_36 said:
@ Mike...
i`ve 245x18 myself, what PS fluid did you change to?

tnx.

royal purple maybe i exagerated on the expensive part, but everything over the price of free is expensive to me... :)

tank at least maybe you should throw in a powersteering cooler and get rid of the NA 1 loop PS cooler

might save ya from burning up a pump...who knows....if your just drivin straight lines or goin to car show meets and onlydoin pulls on the highway from time to time, and the car won't see any tracks or anything i guess you wouldn't have to do anything to the powersteering....

cheers
Mike

·
Banned
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nah no tracking in the supra got a mr2 for all my track needs but highway and maybe a strip everynow and then but thanks for the input homie

1 - 20 of 20 Posts