Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Small NE Ohio meet this saturday (04/23) at a local car show in Brunswick (off 71).

Where: Pearl rd. (RT 42) and right off the 303 exit on 71 in Brunswick.
When: Saturday the 23rd of April. I'll be there around 5:30. Not sure when everyone else is coming.

There's a local car show in Brunswick and I'd like to see if some of the guys around here want to show up. I think I've got a few people already coming from this forum. Any questions, post here or PM me.

Hope to see some Supras there :bigthumb:

·
Banned
977 Posts
I'll be there and see if I can wrangle some of the other people with supras on the otehr board I am on to come up also.

But I'll Def. be there in mine. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
120 Posts
What time does it start?

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ People start showing up around 4 (mostly older people with older cars). I'm gonna try to get there around 5:30. The younger crowd shows up around 7 or so and they tend to bring their ricemobiles out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll try to make it, I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not. I have to go to my parent's house & help them move.

·
Jessica Alba.. mmmmmm....
575 Posts
Bleh, I'll be out and about w/ my bro this weekend getting fitted for tuxes and what not. Doubt that I can make it, but I'll try...

C

·
0 Posts
i can most likely make it as well.. might have to bounce kinda early to go out racing but whatever. nice to show some ricemobiles where they should've spent their money :>

·
Jessica Alba.. mmmmmm....
575 Posts
rain saturday and sunday, w/ a possibility of snow!

btw, the latest recorded snow fall in Cleveland? May 22nd...

·
Banned
977 Posts
Well I guess I will see about next week.... :stickpoke
Darn Ohio.... Dont like the weatehr.. MOVE or just wait 5 min .. it will change..

BTW anyone have any tires for sale... just noticed I need to get some drasticly soon and need cheepies for now.. Just to get to and from the shop etc..

·
Registered
13 Posts
goin there is a complete waste..... damn teenagers and hillbillies fighting and being normal ricers. F that. you have to watch your car 24/7 in there. not worth it to me. its DUMP

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^ Yeah, well it won't be dump when all the "REAL" cars all show up and park away from all the slow ricers :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts