Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have nothing but praise for MVP and the parts I have been supplied with until now, not a huge dilemma, however I'm not sure what to do with this Powerhouse Racing Timing Belt Tensioner Bracket Part # PHR TBTB which unfortunately did not allow the mounting bolt to fit through to mount...needles to say I had to put my belt on without it and re-use my original bracket because I was tracking the Supra the next day. So can I please return this for an exchange? or refund? Thanks.

Rick

·
Hardtop FTW!
556 Posts
I hope they aren't all like that. I recently purchased the same tensioner bracket for my new build. Waiting on the bolts from Toyota which should be here tomorrow.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Idea, and I wasnt about to take a hammer to it or mod the bracket by honing it or something. I hope MVP can rectify this for me .

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have nothing but praise for MVP and the parts I have been supplied with until now, not a huge dilemma, however I'm not sure what to do with this Powerhouse Racing Timing Belt Tensioner Bracket Part # PHR TBTB which unfortunately did not allow the mounting bolt to fit through to mount...needles to say I had to put my belt on without it and re-use my original bracket because I was tracking the Supra the next day. So can I please return this for an exchange? or refund? Thanks.

Rick
Derek, what you have is the OLD style bracket. PRH's NEW one doesn't have that issue. I have it on my car right now. Slips right in. The old style you had to hone to fit, but the new ones have been updated so no honing is necessary.

Also, I suggest you use a new sholder bolt as well instead of an old one, as an old one will tend to flare out after being on for a long time.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Paul,

Ive sent the PHR Tensioner bracket to you via Fed-Ex, you should be recieving it some time this week hopefuly today or Friday.

Thanks again.
Rick.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Paul,

Hope you recieved the Timing Belt Tensioner Bracket,
Fed-Ex tracking number has indicated its been recieved. Tracking no.: 421450115017834
Pls let me know.
Thanks.
Rick.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Paul,

Hope you recieved the Timing Belt Tensioner Bracket,
Fed-Ex tracking number has indicated its been recieved. Tracking no.: 421450115017834
Pls let me know.
Thanks.
Rick.
Hey Rick,

It did arrive on Friday afternoon. The credit is in the system for you to use any time you wish.

Regards,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts