Supra Forums banner

Does it look better to Smoke just both Tails or Both Tails AND the 3rd Brake Light?

• Smoke Both Tails Only

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Smoke Both Tails + 3rd Brake Light

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
To Go Beyond
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anyone Know Where Or How I Can Get Custom Tail Lights Like These And How to Get Them Smoked On The Pic Below? Is There An Actual Tinted Cover For Them???

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
I guess if you wanted you could do it yourself, as I am pretty sure you can buy the paint for it. And I think C-west offers them or something. Here joo go.

I didnt have a look at a price, but I bet you can find something about it, or how to do it somewhere.

*EDIT*
Their site said 12,600 yen, which is about $116. I dunno excatly what that entails though.

Alex

·
To Go Beyond
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C

·
To Go Beyond
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CAN YOU GIVE ME THE WEBSITE TO THE SMOKED TAILS/CUSTOMR LIGHTS PLEASE?!?!?!??!????

THANKS A LOT!!!!

·
To Go Beyond
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yOU SAID YOU HAVE SEEN A PRICE..... WHAT WEBSITE DID YOU SEE IT ON?

THANKS!

·
To Go Beyond
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately I cannot read Japanese.... Can anyone help with this website?

·
To Go Beyond
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive seen those tails as well, thats nice (actually not on any except a silver Supra), but that doesn't help me.

I am looking for the smoked tails and the tails that have the color combination: white, red, red, white.

·
Registered
72 Posts
http://clearcorners.com/ is a custom shop near burbank, CA that does custom jobs like that. The top picture with the clears on both sides of the tail are from their website... and the all clear tail lights in the image above look like something they have done as well.......

Maybe they can do the smoked look for you as well...

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
The taillights you posted pictures of are 97-98 style. They are available from Elmhurst Toyota of Champion Toyota (who both have forums on these boards) for about $160 plus shipping per pair.

From there, all that is used is spray on tint. Look around online, it is sold in aerosol cans. It's something you could do yourself, and that way you choose how dark you want the taillights to be.

Search on here too, someone with a green supra did this a year and a half ago or so. :)

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Thats the stuff ^^

Also I forgot to mention, the C-West tails aren't the 98 style, they are the 93-96's.

·
Registered
892 Posts
The first two pictures aren't *just* the 97-98 style. The newer style still has orange turn signals. Those tails were definetly modified. If you search under my screen name I've posted in a thread how to make replace the orange with a white lense.

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
I say just do it yourself. Sorry I didnt get back to you, but the site is in Japanese, and its the same one i was on. Itll be much cheaper that way though, unless you dont wanna risk it.

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Hey the c-west tails are avalible at horsepowerfreaks.com I belive. B/c i was looking for 97-98 tails and stumbled apon them but after seeing this thread, tinted stock tails on a black supra looks mad hot. I think im gonna do it.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts