Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah son, whats up now and whats up now? Wob is doing it big playa style - 1993 Subaru Loyale 4WD Wagon bitch? Unh - what kid? Shits sittin on 13's son.

I forsee me duning out on the Jersey shore after a late night in AC. :lol:

·
4,109 Posts
I expect a drift ride when I come up next week, nukkah. I'll even bring the Nike swoosh stickers so you can be truly MDM(Mexican Domestic Market)

·
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah - I think it needs some baja lights, some yosemite sam mudflaps, a MDM exhaust. :lol:

Its so slow - oh my god - like 80hp.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
oh yeah - I think it needs some baja lights, some yosemite sam mudflaps, a MDM exhaust. :lol:

Its so slow - oh my god - like 80hp.
must atleast get decent gas mileage?

·
AKA Muddy
737 Posts
Damn, I thought you would never own a car that was less masculine than a Miata, but you have done it! You are amazing, Wob. Time to pimp that mom-mobile NYC style! :lol:

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
at least it's AWD. good stuff for winter.

Dave O-

·
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
casper said:
must atleast get decent gas mileage?

i dunno yet - the way I will beat on it probably not :lol: - EPA says like 30 highway though

autoXr said:
Damn, I thought you would never own a car that was less masculine than a Miata, but you have done it! You are amazing, Wob. Time to pimp that mom-mobile NYC style! :lol:

Im not in it to win the biggest penis prize - I'm in it to win the arrested for driving on the beach prize.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Ohhh!!! Dat shizzy is bangin son! Yo gots to drop dem 22's on it and picks us some dem ho bitches! Where Fity at now?!! Shiiiit, he don' know bout this style yet!!!

·
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RSXTypeS79 said:
Ohhh!!! Dat shizzy is bangin son! Yo gots to drop dem 22's on it and picks us some dem ho bitches! Where Fity at now?!! Shiiiit, he don' know bout this style yet!!!

Snap son - Ill show you whats really really good - what son?

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
That thing has "child molestor" written allllllllll over it. :eek4dance

Z

·
0 Posts
FYRARMS said:
That thing has "child molestor" written allllllllll over it. :eek4dance
It's an estate, so you can add dog-molester to that. :)

Just kidding. Nice Wob. It'll get you from A to B, which is all you need.

·
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats alllll I care about, just a beater for the summer, no sense in buying something nice in Manhattan, shit just gets beat to hell and its crazy expensive just to keep this in the city.

FYRARMS - you should know better - it was bought SPECIFICALLY for that reason. What good is a wagon if you cant get some tiny weiner in the trunk.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
tHaT sHiT iS h0tT!!!! sTrAiGhT
gAnGsTeR!!!

:thread: :thread: :69: :iwdumbass :barf: :furious: :rant2: :eek4dance :rolleyes: :) :iwdumbass

vnt :lol:

·
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
exactly what I wrote - I wanted something piss cheap I could beat the fetus out of for the summer and not worry about someone smashing it the fuck up Manhattan. Just a summer beater, thats all

1 - 20 of 56 Posts