Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been busy but managed to sneak a few pictures of the car last night in the garage. The lighting wasn't the greatest and I am no SLR master so the pictures might be a tad blurry.

Me and Darin took out the ABS unit and lines, along with all related wiring.
Installed a Titan Breather with some trick Nomex lines to keep things black,
and then rewired and moved anything that was hanging around the bay. We
still have a bit more to go but progress is good.

(and yes I know that I need some trick garage floors like Woon, that'll be a project for Winter).

·
Registered
572 Posts
Man, I took some pics of my 240 last night and was thinking how bad I need to put some detail into the paint/body and engine....your car is like a slap in the face telling me to get my lazy ass outside and get to work. Car looks great as always Wes. What camera are you using? I think it might be time for me to step up from the SLR to the DSLR world...

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sharpened the pictures before resizing them. I have a Rebel with the standard Kit lens, I really need to get a good fill flash and some lenses but haven't had time.

I am a detail freak when it comes to everything, the details are what makes a car for sure, pictures on forums often don't do any justice to the time people put into their cars, both in a positive and negetive light, but when you see them in person it definately seperates the men from the boys. Glad I could be of some inspiration.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Looks really good as usual, time for all nickel fittings and polished resistor!

·
Registered
593 Posts
onelove said:
Been busy but managed to sneak a few pictures of the car last night in the garage. The lighting wasn't the greatest and I am no SLR master so the pictures might be a tad blurry.

Me and Darin took out the ABS unit and lines, along with all related wiring.
Installed a Titan Breather with some trick Nomex lines to keep things black,
and then rewired and moved anything that was hanging around the bay. We
still have a bit more to go but progress is good.

(and yes I know that I need some trick garage floors like Woon, that'll be a project for Winter).

nice!.
Can we see some engine shots of the other supra too!??. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Marc-P said:
Looks really good as usual, time for all nickel fittings and polished resistor!
Resistor black as not to take away from the intake manifold, and hte nickel plated fittings aren't quite as good as the aeroquips or else I would have used them.

Troux said:
The MC reservoirs are really hurting the look. Is there anything that can be done about those?
Not really, Tilton makes a pedal kit but in a street car there is a fine line to walk without crossing. I realize somethings have to be there and other don't. I'll be installing a NA Reservoir soon and probably polishing the master cylinder down the road when I get bored.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Very Nice!........That looks nearly Identical to my engine bay aside from the radiator and the catch can.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
NSANITY said:
Very Nice!........That looks nearly Identical to my engine bay aside from the radiator and the catch can.
Wha-? You wish, sucker, lol!

Ah, it's nice to see my favorite supra make an appearance every now and again...that paint is just unreal.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Every time I read that horrible word "trick" I lose a year of my life...

Very nice engine bay though, definitely show worthy.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Beautiful supra, nice to see some other people doing some unique paintjobs to their supra. Loving the engine bay as usual :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts