Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Garage Queen Club
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Almost done with her. More to come (More photos a few posts down)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wow, looks great. Love the cars stance :)

·
Garage Queen Club
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Regular GT4294. Looking to push some decent daily power out of it. Got lots of nice little tricks and custom made parts on this bad boy. Trying to update my new website with all the details.

:sadance:

Until I have the aem installed, have to run the MAF. Car has been going through stages to make sure everything plays nice before I begin boosting. Last stage will be AEM/fuel system before I begin to boost. Entire engine rebuild took place, with a complete overhaul from interior to suspension to anything that was too old to exist. Just making sure nothing leaks and the motor is sound with a few good miles.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Dre the car is looking great man. What is that website to track what you have done to her? Should be a blast to drive when all is said and done.

·
Garage Queen Club
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
27 Posts
dre you always go all out, no matter if its a DSM or a Supra.....very nice.

any one wanna buy a 95 talon 507hp @ 32psi?

i need a supra!! ha

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
very nice, i thought you were moving out to cali?

·
Garage Queen Club
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks. Cali was supposed to happen, job did not go through. Did more research on cost of living and it was not going to work out. Even had a roommate ready to go to split costs (dsm'r). Had planned to sell the eclipse to lighten the baggage, but suddenly a blue Supra appeared ;)

This thing has been impossible to complete. Every nook and cranny of this car has been taken apart, sifted through and replaced. Its taken me 6 months thus far. I usually do this in stages so I can still drive the car and enjoy it here and there. Its getting close to complete (unless I do not like the GT4294). Most of you near by have seen the car, exterior hasn't changed since last year (CCW wheels, etc). Concentrated on the entire engine bay this time around.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice...oh yea, when looking at your sig, i noticed the dsm with targa?? i have never seen an eclipse ever with this...nice work done to that and your mk4. :bigthumb:

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
God I love that color, and the wheels and that turbo and.....well pretty much everything about that car.

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
looks really good!

·
Garage Queen Club
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Garage Queen Club
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Still more to do, but almost there.

Did a boost leak test, found out the Greddy Intake manifold LEAKS like a bitch. The problem seems to be the dual-side flange. As you tighten the surge tank down to the greddy flange, it "pulls" the flange away from the runners, creating leaks behind the gasket!! Bad design IMHO. I will end up welding it all to one-piece.

Created a custom 4" turbo back with a 4" QTEC cutout (electronically controlled via a switch on the console), GT4294 with removable anti-surge delete, custom build catch can that is baffled and filtered via SS gauze, 272s degreed to 0 for now, lots of small things (port massaging, etc etc). I can go into massive detail but I'll spare the long read :bigthumb:

Goal is to achieve 700+ on pump reliably. Then putting it down on the street will be the next achievement ;)

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
woot, loving the straight pipe. well kinda straight pipe. :bigthumb: I went with a no muffler/straight pipe, and I wouldnt ever go back. Car looks good!

Alex

1 - 20 of 44 Posts