Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
youre obviously not mature enough to own a paintball gun.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey it's all in good fun. Don't take pity on human parasites. If you lived where I do, you'd understand. Bums everywhere that harass you. Puke everywhere because they are constantly drunk and/or high on junk.

I'm not saying I would really do it. I'd rather knock them out with an uppercut instead. The other day this bum actually grabbed my arm for my attention. If I wasn't carrying so many things I would have fed him some tooth soup.

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Oh man this is going to be funny, I love seeing bums beat the shit out of wannabe hardasses like him. It happens all the time around ASU, be sure to post the video of your ass getting knocked out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude, I'm 6'2", 230 lbs, 17" arms. I've scrapped with the best of them. I can handle myself, thanks. Maybe those ASU boys just have big dreams.

·
shortbus FTW
270 Posts
Just so you know this law is pretty much the same most places, discharging a paintball anywhere but a designated area is a class C felony, so if you would like to shoot ppl, cars, bums etc. and someone happens to actually call the cops and they come to your area and find a paintball gun or any sign of one you will most likely get slapped with that. so just for your best interest i'd not do it

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
pete11 said:
Dude, I'm 6'2", 230 lbs, 17" arms. I've scrapped with the best of them. I can handle myself, thanks. Maybe those ASU boys just have big dreams.
Translation

I am 6'2 130 17" waist, I watch bruce lee movies so I think I am a figher

Fact is your still a little pussy who wants to shoot people with paintballs, if you were really the "scrapper" you claim to be you would walk up and do it point blank not with a "sniper" paintball gun hiding in your aparment.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok keyboard warrior (AZmkiii), thanks for the tips. Lighten the fuck up..I wouldn't waste my time or money on a paintball gun. I never even went paintballing. Do you believe and react to everything you read on the net? Pathetic. oh yeah, guess who shot JFK?

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,487 Posts
pete11: you first said this:

Are there any on the market? I'd like to pick off some bums from my balcony.

Furthermore added this:

Hey it's all in good fun. Don't take pity on human parasites. If you lived where I do, you'd understand.

Then said this:

I wouldn't waste my time or money on a paintball gun. I never even went paintballing. Do you believe and react to everything you read on the net? Pathetic.

If your third comment is true, why waste yours and our time posting this thread? Not to mention our bandwidth?

Then you added this:

guess who shot JFK?

For that, I ask an Admin. to please ban this kid.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've never been paintballing, but reckon it would be fun... just in answer to the origional question, do they actually have sniper ones? Or aren't they accurate/powerfull enough (the paintball guns that is...)?

·
shortbus FTW
270 Posts
Well, if you haven't tried paintball you are missing out, it's great fun and their is nothing funner then bunkering some dipshit kid you don't like at the field from 2ft away! tangent... I remember right after I got my 2k3 cocker w/eblade working well I went to play at the local spot and this fat kid named lee who does nothing but dry fire his gun all day... (those that play know the type of idiot im talking about..) anyhow he was talking lots of smack so a buddy of mine decided to play him and 4 others 2on5.. we smoked everyone but him (on purpose) and he was laying down behind a bunker on his stomach when I snuck up from him on the left side and put 3 paint balls right next to his bare ass crack that was hanging out of his pants... he flopped around on the ground for a min or two after I bunkered him.. and that is what makes paintball great :D

·
Down the tunnel, please.
409 Posts
hahahahaha eric, thats fucking ausome, ive gone a couple times, really fun sport, i dont have the money for that expensive stuff, i prefer shooting groundogs up at my cousins farm, with a BB gun of course, you sot there all day, shoot the dumbas at least 10 times in the head then it finnaly falls after around 10 and you and smakc it with a bat, then feed it to butch (farm dog i couldnt love more) but yes they do sell sniper paintball guns, its a very fun sport

1 - 14 of 14 Posts