Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the So Cal area? I am in Cherry Valley. Anyone in the Beaumont, Banning, Yucaipa, Cabazon, Redlands, Palm Springs area? Looking to meet up with some cool car guys in this area. I just sold my 94z28 and will be looking to get another one in the next couple months. My friend has a 96z28. We are just looking for some cool local people to hang with BS about cars maybe get some races going. We are also trying to get a So Cal branch of http://need2speed.com/ I don't know if any of you guys have been on n2s but they make some tight car videos and we are looking to get something like that going on down here. So you can send me a PM on n2s or on here. Let me know if any of you are close. Thanks.

BiGGinZ

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Tech said:
Please don't post shit about street racing or other illegal activities on the forums.
Who said anything about street racing? Just because I said something about races doesn't mean it is street races. I guess I will put that next time to clear things up.

BiGGinZ

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
BiGGinZ said:
We are just looking for some cool local people to hang with BS about cars maybe get some races going.
BiGGinZ
Bro, this is clearly street racing. I don't think you could construe it any other way. That is unless you know someone who owns a track that you can use at anytime.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll clear it up in the future.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Tech said:
Bro, this is clearly street racing. I don't think you could construe it any other way. That is unless you know someone who owns a track that you can use at anytime.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll clear it up in the future.
If I meet up with someone that wants to street race that is between me and the owner of the other car. I never said anything about street racing if you would read my first post I said I would like to meet some cool guys to bs about cars with and hang out. I said and maybe set up some races. I didn't know that where you live you can't set up races for the track. I guess you guys have a street race or no race thing going on. And sorry about seeming defensive but I don't like getting jumped on about things people don't have any business in. But thanks for your concern and if you don't live around here and want to meet up and bs about cars I don't understand why you are in the thread anyways. Thanks.

BiGGinZ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts