Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Along comes construction zone on I-40 and the lanes kinda merge to the right, Im in the middle, semi on left, semi on right, and the semi on the right doesnt merge right with his lane, stays straight and starts sandwiching me between the 2. Im on the horn like crazy trying to get his attention and he keeps going and hits me with his rear tires. Luckily this was in the SC and not the supra.

Could have been alot worse, but it freaked me out regardless. And then the driver trys to get me to tell a story like it was my fault lol.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Man glad you are oky. Seem like the car is a total loss. On the positive note I bet supra is not for sale anymore

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supra will be my daily for a bit. Im gonna leave it on the market for now, Im sure it wont sell quick anyway. But we'll see how it goes with the insurance company, hopefully they will give me a decent amount for the car.

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Things like this makes me glad I have a daily beater.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its definately nice to have a daily, I prolly would have been going to jail if that was my supra that got hit. I did like my sc tho, will be kinda sad to see it go, especially like that.

8,181 Posts
tony, sorry for the property loss. hopefully the insurance will cover all that. that's freakin scary to be sandwich b/t 2 semis. glad ur ok.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts