Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just got a 87' Turbo with sports top and i love it but i found that the alarm is a jerk it's trying to sleep with my wife already and it has to stop. So I found that if the alarm goes off HOLD to LOCK on driver and passenger and bingo im in and i can restart the car. Here is the retarded question so if BOTH doors are locked what is the magic dance to get in my car not set the alarm off and be able to start it? Can i just unlock and go? because that is what set the alarm off. Sorry for the dumbest question but im ready to get this baby going. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always just unlocked it from the Drivers door, it unlocks both doors for me.

If I try the passengers door it sets the alarm off I think.
Humm so it should unlock the driver and the passenger door at the same time? maybe thats it i dont think its unlocking both doors.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, i got it so the alarm is connected to the driver and the passenger door my driver door the lock on the inside is busted so when im out of the car and i unlock it both doors are NOT unlocking. I went to the driver and unlocked and went to the passenger and unlocked and BAM security light is out. har har i <3 this car

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice... That's a funny thing to find out after buying a car!
I know its great lol the first mod is going to be getting rid of that dildo for a shift knob i guess i have to go on the great search for a good new one.. suggestions?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts