Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love how they turned out. I may even contemplate making cheaper intercooler piping kits to sell if the demand is there. Anyway, here are the pics...

After I grinded the welds down and painted them....

This was while I was fitting it all together under the car.

Here's the top view of the intercooler as I was fitting them.

And....here's a random elbow I ported and welded the sides up on and stuck it on a 3" downpipe I made. Can't beat the price I paid....which is nothing...

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
ill take a set, with that BOV while your at it, he he. seriously pm me.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
pm me to when your willing to make a cheaper set. or just top.
is that 2.75" piping on top? or 2.5?
you should get some T-Bolt clamps.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments, guys!

It is nice, uniform 2.5" pipe all the way. I contemplated making the 3000 pipe area into 2.75", but nobody around here carries that diameter of piping, and I know I need some t-bolt clamps. I'm just working with what I had for the moment.

Finally, yes, it is a monza bov and it has functioned PERFECTLY. It does not leak and I have had absolutely NO problems with it. It was worth every penny I paid for it.

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
since some people started asking, pm me as well if you're willing to make another set.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm with everyone else on making another set

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First off, thanks for the nice comments again!

Second, I'm going to work out how much the materials cost, etc., and I'll be making a gauging interest thread on SM since that is apparently illegal here (or close to it). All of you who asked will get a PM from me though. Thanks again!

Drake

1 - 16 of 16 Posts