Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you Socal kids know someone who works for Steve Millen? Wondering what they had to say about his company and how it was to work for.

I gotta call him back Tuesday to see what he has to say.

·
Inline for the win
4,770 Posts
Do it, AJ. That would be helluva place to work especially since you are an engineer. If you turn it down, let me know....

DP

·
LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RSA.. does Andrew have any opinions about the place.

Doug.. ya no doubt. ALtho I'm not sure what it pays. If it's not much more than 50.. I dunno if I want to swing it. I could do the job, no matter the pay, and look for something while I'm out there. It would bring me much closer to a ton of opportunity.

Steve left me a message yesterday afternoon.. so I'll ring him back to see what's up.

·
Premium Member
4,972 Posts
aljordan said:
RSA.. does Andrew have any opinions about the place.

Doug.. ya no doubt. ALtho I'm not sure what it pays. If it's not much more than 50.. I dunno if I want to swing it. I could do the job, no matter the pay, and look for something while I'm out there. It would bring me much closer to a ton of opportunity.

Steve left me a message yesterday afternoon.. so I'll ring him back to see what's up.
He must like it as he's pretty much been a lifer.

On the engineering side, you can probably call Matt Hill @ Performance Solutions 562-490-0117, he was their head tech/fabricator several years ago before he decided to go on his own. Last I heard, Steve still bring him in to work on his race car(s) at times.

I hadn't been there in quite a while, but I stopped in to pick up some bling bling for a friend's Altima on Saturday morning as saw Steve milling around. (pun intented)

I know Rob at RPS has been looking for a sales guy and don't think he's found one yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts