Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First of all this is not even a motor he is even familar with, its a built Honda DOHC B series. driveability/Startup is phenominal almost Factory perfect, unfortunatly we kept blowing the boost out at around 10 lbs, so we couldnt tune past that, which is ok, because I will be going back to him but this time on a dyno.

The funniest part about all this is, I went to a "reputable" all honda performance shop for tuning the first time ( sorry cant say names) and the car idled,drove and started up like shit, and Suprareyrey who has never tuned a honda before, cleaned up their maps and made the car run waaaay better. so if you have a Honda, supra, or a fucking tractor with AEM, PM suprareyrey.oh btw ass dyno says its about 285whp on 8 lbs.

Geoff

·
Real Girl Thread FTW!
4,626 Posts
BottlefedBeast said:
so if you have a Honda, supra, or a fucking tractor with AEM, PM suprareyrey

Geoff
LMAO :rofl:

Hey jeff, I'm glad that suprareyrey was able to help you out. Like we told you last night, a good set of plugs, and a MSD box will greatly increase the ignition spark and you should be able to increase the boost with confidence. We will be in touch!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Speedmaster747 said:
LMAO :rofl:

Hey jeff, I'm glad that suprareyrey was able to help you out. Like we told you last night, a good set of plugs, and a MSD box will greatly increase the ignition spark and you should be able to increase the boost with confidence. We will be in touch!
Thanks Louis, last night was awesome and yor EVO looks killer!
:bowdown:

·
WE BRUNG IT HARD!!!
533 Posts
yeah your grey evo is freakin awsome :1poke:

·
1100+rwhp member
1,728 Posts
:rofl: Lol

·
Banned
378 Posts
Suprereyrey tuned driveability on my Supra earlier tonight, with excellent results! And the whole thing was very affordable too! Motor idles strong and steady, driveability is like 40 times better than before, and under load it sounds sweet heheh

Thanks man for cleaning up that mess

·
Real Girl Thread FTW!
4,626 Posts
Good to hear that man!
Suprareyrey told me the car looks sweet and sounds even better. I can't wait to see the dyno results! :bigthumb:

·
WE BRUNG IT HARD!!!
533 Posts
boostedsupratt said:
AEM tuning difficulty is overrated.
Hater

good job rey another one tuned keep em comming people. :ugh2:

·
1,522 Posts
30 PSI BLK said:
Hater

good job rey another one tuned keep em comming people. :ugh2:
I'm not hating! Sorry...good job suprareyrey! :) Some people act like it's brain surgery to tune an AEM. I could teach any half-intellegent individual how to tune a car with one in 30 minutes. It's like tuning a simple MAP-ECU with a side order of timing.

·
Real Girl Thread FTW!
4,626 Posts
boostedsupratt said:
I'm not hating! Sorry...good job suprareyrey! :) Some people act like it's brain surgery to tune an AEM. I could teach any half-intellegent individual how to tune a car with one in 30 minutes. It's like tuning a simple MAP-ECU with a side order of timing.
Some people are more than half intelligent for certain things, and become completly clueless for other. That does not make them stupid, they might not want to deal with the problem at all, and feel confident that someone else can help them.
justr my 2 cents!

·
1,522 Posts
Speedmaster747 said:
Some people are more than half intelligent for certain things, and become completly clueless for other. That does not make them stupid, they might not want to deal with the problem at all, and feel confident that someone else can help them.
justr my 2 cents!
Yeah, good point. I guess I'm more of a do it yourself kind of guy but I sometimes forget some people aren't or don't want to be. I had a friend with a T-78 6 speed Supra that didn't even know how to change his own oil...but he had no interest in learning either.

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Come to Pensacola and fix my junker, has not run right since I have owned it...

I have love / hate relationship with the AEM it seems, I love everything it can do but hate that I have no skills to make it work like it should.

Bob

·
WE BRUNG IT HARD!!!
533 Posts
:bigthumb:
vobra46 said:
Come to Pensacola and fix my junker, has not run right since I have owned it...

I have love / hate relationship with the AEM it seems, I love everything it can do but hate that I have no skills to make it work like it should.

Bob
trailer it down im sure suprareyrey is down to do it i gaurantee you wont hate the relationship any longer pm him :bigthumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts