Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah so it wasn't that good last night,

MKIII w/2jgte rocking a r154, death whine on second turbo, FMIC, DP, 3in exhaust, no cat. Stock ecu.

My best time was 15.12, @ 93 some odd miles I believe. What's the average time for a stock 2j??

· Southern MD Stig
786 Posts
MKIII w/2jgte rocking a r154, death whine on second turbo, FMIC, DP, 3in exhaust, no cat. Stock ecu.

My best time was 15.12, @ 93 some odd miles I believe...
You need to read the SF forum rules bro...

* No posting of drag times slower than 15 seconds in the 1/4mile running a 2JZ!!:kekegay:

...your thread will be promptly deleted...

j/k.................. :D :lol:

· Hardtop Crew
11,618 Posts
Ur turbos are going if ur running that bad traction or not 15s is v6 mustang slow

· Not so boring anymore
7,936 Posts
My old 2jz mkiii with stock twins went 12.4 @ 113 on street tires and 18 psi falling to 16 (needed the spring mod).

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it's running on all six, did a compression check after I got the motor in. But I'm only running 11 psi, with TTC. Again, I have the death whine, pretty bad. It doesn't hit as strong as when I first got the swap in the car.

Just wanted to see, I figured most stock 2j's would be in the low fourteen area, but considering my turbo's are dying, and I came off the line pretty slow.

apx: technically speaking, I'm a small single now lol.

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm launching around 3-4K, it's the first time I've EVER ran this car. I noticed that when I launch, I lose a lot of RPM's. And with TTC mode on, it's rather sluggish, looking at my 60 and 330's shows that. Yeah I think I need seat time, I probably won't run anymore for fear of my second turbo dying on me. I'll do it when I'm done piecing my small single kit together.

· Registered
213 Posts
Dont be discouraged, go out and get the track time, dont hurt the car just work on the launch and see what you can do and what works best.

Best of luck
-Cody

· Old School
4,436 Posts
93 mph trap and people are worried about the *launch*? Worry about the missing 20+ mph.

· Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
True, but I was just curious because I don't plan to put on another set of aristo turbos, I'm just slowly piecing a small single together now, seeing that it's still boosting 11 or 12 psi, I think she'll be fine, but to be honest, even with the blown turbo's I'm sure I can get her down into the mid 14's. I probably won't try again until I have all or almost all of my single stuff pieced together.

· Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm launching around 3-4K, it's the first time I've EVER ran this car. I noticed that when I launch, I lose a lot of RPM's. And with TTC mode on, it's rather sluggish, looking at my 60 and 330's shows that. Yeah I think I need seat time, I probably won't run anymore for fear of my second turbo dying on me. I'll do it when I'm done piecing my small single kit together.
set a 2 step try at 4.5k
you bugged also try sliping the clutch
what was your 60ft ??

· Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
13,222 Posts
car is a snail.

Promptly fix your boost leaks, second turbo or drive it in to the lake.
;)

I did 13.9 @ 104 on my stock 7m with ct26 @ 14 PSI.

I now do soemthing 11.xx with my single 2jz @ 133 MPH

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.