Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I was just looking for a fun fuck buddy basically. Craigslist here in Omaha has deleivered just about every week for me. So its a good deal. This is not the paid section either its the casual encounters/women4men sections. I have not yet paid for sex haha. Dont plan on it either

But to get on with the point. I was looking through the adds and came across one that sparked a bit on interest. It was a woman looking to get pissed and shit on. Sweet im down for this, so I email her and this is what i get back:

Re: Human Toilet for HOT Omaha Men - w4m - 38 (Omaha)
Saturday, February 28, 2009 1:11 AM
"John Injax" <***********@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Mike G" <>

hey buddy. thanks for replying to my craigslist post. yes, I was looking for someone to do some really nasty degrading things to me, but i discovered i accidently posted in the wrong section. i guess i was in a hurry and ended up posting in the w4m section instead of the m4m section. i'm sorry for wasting your time. if you change your mind and feel like just pissing and shitting on a very discreet guy with absolutely no strings attached, let me know. i suck cock and rim ass too. if not intersted, i completely understand, and hope you find what you are looking for. by the way, i deleted my post on craigslist and now have it in the correct section. By the way my wife will be watching the whole thing. She likes to see me get degraded while she masturbates.

:rofl:

So very interesting to say the least. I have gotten atleast 1 email every day since then to see if I am available for tomorrow night. This is totally something I am interested in trying out. but Id rather do it with a woman and not a man. Especially since I wont be the only one doing it. They are going to have 5-6 other guys there as well. After we would get done with him, the wife wants all of the guys to run a train on her and drop loads in her. Which wouldnt be all that bad, I just dont want to go last.

Just thought it was funny and thought I should share it with the rest of the world.

Oh btw if I do decide to do it pictures will be posted and it is supposed to be going down tonight March 6th at a council bluffs motel.

·
Photogenic Monkey!
78 Posts
:lol: yea dude youre in for a legendary thread if you pull thru with pics on this one

·
Registered
17 Posts
HAHAHA, this is awesome. That's so trash going to a motel in Council Tuckey.
You definitely need to follow up on this with some pics!

3,796 Posts
:lol: only merc...........

1 - 20 of 303 Posts