Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
He won't bite...hard.
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never been to europe before, let alone belgium/bruges. Anyone else been? i've seen pictures and stuff and its beautiful but as far as things to do in it i have 0 clue. Im going with my dad on a business trip, and nomally he goes to switzerland/austria (i wish!) but this time, its belgium baby!

·
Administrator
8,398 Posts
Belgium is kinda boring, especially bruges. Take a train and come to Amsterdam.
There is not much to do in Belgium, I stayed in a friends apartment for a couple weeks this past september in Brussels. The good thing is your not too far from alot of other countries/places. Drove to Amsterdam for the day...enjoyed some great coffee's ;)

Great nightlife...

Or take a ride to Paris, only a few hours away by car...don't waste your time going up the eiffel tower..takes all day.

Make sure you mix in a dozen of these...

Germany isn't too far either. Definitely would make Amsterdam a priority...alot of cool shit/places to see there. Hit the wax museum if you go.

Enjoy your trip.

·
He won't bite...hard.
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the bust here is that im with my dad- of course though during the day, i can pretty much do whatever i want. So if these things really are within driving distance/days trip, hell yeah i can do it.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
If you like beer, go to all the Trappist breweries/monestaries.

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
the beer is freakin great in belgium. had the best beer i've ever had in my life in bruges. but not much to do there i thought. went last november.

·
He won't bite...hard.
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats okay, to be honest, i really just need a rest. If its in europe, then hey! awesome. I've never been to europe and im not going to pass this chance up. Plus, me and dad can go out and get shitty together. Some funny stories, me and my dad.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Things to see in Bruxelles:

Atomium
Grande place
Manequin pisse
Eat french fries in the cones with the small forks
Eat mussels
Eat Pita (kebab)

I used to live there...not the greatest place but it has its charm!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts