Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so far that I had a girl creaming her panties and going on about my car. I was on the way home from eating with the same group friday evening, when i noticed that in the rear view a few cars back there was a girl hanging out of her window with her cell phone in hand trying to snap a few pics of my car. Well i go on down the road and this car catches up with me and gets beside me. All of a sudden i hear "hey!", I look over and 2 girls are in the car and i hear "hey, will you pull over so i can snap some pictures of your car with my cell phone? Pull over at Arby's!!!", so i agree.

Ok well i pull in the parking lot and the driver girl gets out and the other stays in...anyway the girl comes up and starts ranting about how she loves my ride. She goes around it a few times snapping pics with her phone and ranting. This girl was around an 8 on a scale of 1-10. Anyways she finally asks if she can sit in it and i let her and she snaps some more pics. Anyways, she finishes off with "Oh, im Emily BTW", and i tell her my name.

The end

After its over i finally think "Damnit!!!! i shoulda swung her my number and told her id take her for a ride sometime" :rant2: :rant2: :furious:

Anyways, maybe it will happen some more. :eek4dance

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
hell yeah you should have! :wtcslap: she already had her phone out! :faint:

·
Registered
619 Posts
lol too bad, im sure there will be more! shoulda done it though!

Kind regards,
Yann

btw, any pics of your car? :naughty: :bowrofl: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1993.5 Blk/Blk Hardtop 6spd
474 Posts
is this a joke? what more did you want her to do for some :attention

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why would this be a joke?

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
HAHA you froze man....your car put a spell on her, u coulda easily made someting of the situation.

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zooyorker said:
btw, any pics of your car? :naughty: :bowrofl: :bigthumb:
actually, it looks like a stock BPU supra lowered and rolling on polished stockies. :69:

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh well that was only the first....we will see what happens in the near future. *knocks on wood*

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
onlylexus8 said:
how did you not get her number? FAAAILLLLUURREEE
yeah i know i know. :iwdumbass

·
Registered
619 Posts
lol i dunno how you meant your reply...but i was bein serious just wanted to know what it looked like. seriously. i know now though!

thanks,
Yann

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BreakNeck said:
Glad you traded your evo for it now?

i had no problem with the Evo , i still LOVE evo's too!!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
You'll likely never have another girl go on like that about your car, usually the people that do that with Supras, are guys. Sad but true :(

·
?!!?HABBA BABBA??!!
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeh but the thought of possibility makes me still wonder. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
This reminds me of the time I was at a stoplight in my MKIV and behind me was a friend in an FD RX7. It was a summer night and windows were rolled down.

This girl comes screaming to my friend sitting in my passenger seat. As she's trying to catch her breath she's like "Oh my god! I love Supras! This is so sweet, blah blah blah" The light was about to turn green so I said "Quick, give me your number and I'll take you for a ride sometime." She's like "Oh really?! Wow that would be awesome!"

She then takes out eye liner and grabs my friend's arm and attempts to write her number with eye liner on his arm. He's brown skinned and so was the eyliner and she didn't do a good job writing with eyeliner so he just ended up with a bunch of illegible eye liner on his arm. He was pretty ticked off.

It was pretty funny but I guess you had to be there to see how excited she was and my friend's face when she grabbed his arm with the eyeliner.

Also reminds me of the time I saw this hot blonde chick in a G35 and the conversation went something like this:
Me: Nice ride
Her: Thanks (snotty look)
Me: Too bad it's slow
Her: It isn't slow
Me: Oh, have you done anything to it?
Her: No, but it isn't slow
Me: I know it's slow. Let's race to the next stoplight, if I win, you give me your #, if you win I'll give you my #
Her: No thanks

Conclusion: I'm a pimp cuz atleast I tried, lol, thanks for reading my stupid stories, I owe you 5 minutes of your life back.

-Ash
'93 SUPRA TT BPU

1 - 20 of 112 Posts