Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And both times that I have driven it ive had atleast 1 person come up to me and ask about it..

On friday I pulled into the gas station and this older guy comes up to ask about it.. first thing he asked is if it had just been painted.. I replied nope this is all original.. he was stunned... Then I had another guy come up to me and ask what is it? :lol: There's only a handful of supras in this town.

Then yesterday I stopped in at blockbuster to pick up a movie and I could hear some little kid in a car a few spots down from where I parked going "daddy look at that car! Can I have one like that whem im older? What is it anyways? So his dad comes over and starts asking about it...

I love this car more and more every day:D:D

The last pic here is a interesting shot I took the other day.. that is the hood of my car reflecting my garage's roof :eek:

Here's a couple others I found while going through some older pics of mine...

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
I dont blam em worm...i woulda said that too "HEY bro! look at that supra!! OMG OMG!"

haha jk, i woulda definately came up to you and gave you props, that is one clean son of a bitch.

the last pic shows how damn nice your paint it...awesome pic! :bigthumb: and rep points for u :)

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Just came across a couple other pics I took a while back and added em :bigthumb:

The quality of paint that Toyota used amazes me... it has absolutely zero orange peel. I parked beside a new black corvette a while back and the paint looked like garbage compared to the qality that toyota used.. Props to toyota for doing it right :bigthumb:

·
Registered
808 Posts
stonedworm said:
How's your car running? Are you going to be in the okanagan at all this summer?

The black '89 got rod knock really bad, so I pulled the engine but then I ran into some serious rust problems. So right now I'm on the search for a new car, it's hard to find a black one. Looks like I'm going to have to settle for a different colour for right now :(

I will be in Kelowna for SupraFest in August, that's the only plans of going anywhere really this summer.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
Do you know the paint code for that? Just curious, I can't remember the 91 Supra code for black.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
Yeah I was just wondering if it was the 202, 204, or 206. My Corolla GT-S is 204, and I planned on getting it redone the same, was wondering if that's what his is. :)

(202 is single stage paint - no clear, 204 and 206 I believe both have clears. I'm assuming his has a clearcoat, if it is 204, it makes me feel better about how my car will look, though I didn't have much concern about it before, heh. :D)

EDIT: I love the way my blue looks in the garage too, heh, when it's all clean, I can't even tell what colour it is, because of all the reflections.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts