Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Hey doc, its about time you gave that car a bath..

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I don't mean to flame, but do you think it looks better with mismatched mouldings than how the original '88 rear end looked?

L

·
0 Posts
yeah the mouldings are sorta :(

Honestly I think I prefer the 86.5-88 tails... seriously

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
LOL

Nice, im liking the northern salt look your sportin'...

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
paddlenbike said:
I don't mean to flame, but do you think it looks better with mismatched mouldings than how the original '88 rear end looked?
you have to remember i really don't care about looks too much. the overall affect of the '89+ tails is far better than the fisheye <'88 tails.

i may be switching to '89+ moldings anyway....

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Looks nice Dr.J, but what does TURBOS mean? aight peace

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the turboS was a "special" edition of the 7M powered MKIII in japan....just a lame attempt to get more sales by offering a "special" edition....at least that's what i have gathered from my research...

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
kill the owner and steal his car and clean it up! any fool who does that and leaves his car in that state deserves death!...or a rather nasty ass kicking

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
drjonez said:
the turboS was a "special" edition of the 7M powered MKIII in japan....just a lame attempt to get more sales by offering a "special" edition....at least that's what i have gathered from my research...
:lol: I thought that the "S" was just slapped on there by the owner, that's funny as hell that it was actually real..

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are you guys stupid? I am the owner.....

mkiii- you have obviously never lived in a state where there is actual weather....

L

·
0 Posts
drjonez said:

mkiii- you have obviously never lived in a state where there is actual weather....
:D that's hilarious...btw mkiii where do you live? I much prefer fake weather to this bullshit freezing cold, ice storm, windy blustery "just try to fix your bhg in you driveway when its this damn cold" virginia weather.
Im gonna move next to mkiii....is there vacancy? lol jk of course

anyways...I dig those jdm tails...but am I the ONLY person who likes the 87 Tail lights? :D

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
drjonez said:

hey, so did you put that moulding with the "S" on there, or did you buy it that way?

...and it's not like you stated anything about the car, like whos it was....

1 - 20 of 70 Posts