Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had decided I was going to hold on to it.. just too hard to part with it. But I really need to make some space now and I just don't have time to drive this car anymore. I havent even had time to insure it for the summer yet this year. So here it is again. This is my original add from before. Throw some REASONABLE offers my way and maybe we can work something out. I think im gonig to insure it in the next week or so, so i'll probly be more motivated to sell before then. I'm sure once i start driving this car ill want to keep it again.....

For Sale: 1991 Toyota Supra Turbo, 5sp, Targa, Black

I have owned this car for 3 years now. I am the second owner and the car has always been an Okanagan car. The original owners were an older, retired couple that purchased it from Vancouver Toyota in 1991. They only drove it in the summer, in fact I believe it’s never even been insured in the winter. It’s always been garage stored and I have only driven it for a few months each summer. It has full service records at the Toyota dealership since day one, up until the day I purchased it. It has only 112, 000 km on it (about 69 500 miles). I believe there was only 78 ’91 supras ever registered in Canada, so this is truly a rare supra.

The only upgrades I have done is adding a set of MKIV TT rims. I still have the original rims and they will also be included with the car. When I purchased the car the first thing I did was change the headgasket as precautionary maintenance. Only genuine Toyota parts have ever been used. There is absolutely no rust on this car and the paint shines very nicely. Like I said above, its always been an Okanagan car and has only been driven in the summer. It's always been a second vehicle to me, so it only ever comes out of the garage in nice weather.

This 1991 Supra is fully loaded with all options including:
• Heated, power leather
• Factory CD player + 10 speaker stereo
• Targa roof
• 5 spd transmission
• Black paint
• Tons of other stuff, but since your on this site you most likely already know about all the options on a supra.

Please contact me by email at [email protected] or by phone at 250-488-6092

Here are a few random pics, in no particular order. Unfortunately my camera had some wack settings in it when I took these so some came out a little grainy.

That is the hood reflecting the roof of my garage

·
86.5 Turbo
1,571 Posts
well if you really wanted to sell your car you could start by placing a free add in the buy and sell, its 280-1000. put a for sale sign on it and drive it around town, you will get a lot of interest in it. I do and mine is not for sale. In fact there is a guy here who is willing to pay me 10k for my car and it is no where near in the shape yours is. however mine is a heck of a lot faster and thats why so many people in town know my car. must be that dam loud ddp.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BTZ said:
well if you really wanted to sell your car you could start by placing a free add in the buy and sell, its 280-1000. put a for sale sign on it and drive it around town, you will get a lot of interest in it. I do and mine is not for sale. In fact there is a guy here who is willing to pay me 10k for my car and it is no where near in the shape yours is. however mine is a heck of a lot faster and thats why so many people in town know my car. must be that dam loud ddp.

Yea i've sold many cars and done all of that... I know once I insure this car and start driving it again I'll want to keep it... :sadance:

I will do the buysell thing though..

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
yeah what are you asking? If its a reasonable price i may be interested.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally I was looking for about 15... But right now if someone offered 14 i think I'd go for it.. I think thats pretty fair. There's a red 89 in not nearly as good of shape but with somewhat low km's at a dealer here for sale. Cloth seats. Theyre asking 14,000 and seem fairly firm on that.

·
86.5 Turbo
1,571 Posts
stonedworm said:
Originally I was looking for about 15... But right now if someone offered 14 i think I'd go for it.. I think thats pretty fair. There's a red 89 in not nearly as good of shape but with somewhat low km's at a dealer here for sale. Cloth seats. Theyre asking 14,000 and seem fairly firm on that.

where, in pentiction, i want to see it. btw I have noticed a lot of cars up here are over priced. maybe because the lack of selection but I was looking at beater cars up here selling for 3k and the same ones in van for 1.5k.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
BTZ said:
where, in pentiction, i want to see it. btw I have noticed a lot of cars up here are over priced. maybe because the lack of selection but I was looking at beater cars up here selling for 3k and the same ones in van for 1.5k.
Its at Valley Motors. I just noticed today theres another 88 turbo for sale in the Penticton Herald.. 140k and theire asking 14000 :eek:

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
stonedworm said:
Its at Valley Motors. I just noticed today theres another 88 turbo for sale in the Penticton Herald.. 140k and theire asking 1400 :eek:

where is this place? if its in good condition ill drive down there on friday and pick it up!

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
^ O well then its not worth it. if i bought a supra in that condition i wouldnt even want to mod it because id be scared to drive it incase it got a scratch or anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts