Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out to dinner with my cousin at a resturant right by my house and when we walk back outside i see this gaint fuckin dent on my drivers door. some asshole fuckin backed right into my door. what the fuck is a matter with people these days they just give drivers licenses to anybody.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ask the restaurant if they have any kidn of security cameras that might have caught anything, and look and see if any banks, etc are next door. Sorry to hear about this Allen, what BS.

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
Wow sorry to hear about that bro. You can never go out & never worry about leaving your car out for 2 seconds these days. Hope u figure everything out.

best of luck,

- Chris

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Every time I walk away from my car I am worried about it until I come back. Hope you can find something out.

·
Anime Dork
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i actually got in contact with the guy. the cops tracked him down for me and everything is all gonna get straightened out. so hopefully i won't have to drive around with this fucked up ass door for too long.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
i actually got in contact with the guy. the cops tracked him down for me and everything is all gonna get straightened out. so hopefully i won't have to drive around with this fucked up ass door for too long.
Wow you got pretty lucky. How did they track him down?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts