Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend Matt brought a turbo busa to work today :bigthumb: Supposedly it will be about 300-350 on high boost and race gas.........he wants to play with some cars but honestly in Madison I don't think there is anything that can touch that............I don't even know if there is any car in this tri-state area that could hang with that from a roll on :freak: If anyone is interested in trying I'd love to set it up and watch and film this go down :D

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
o man. :eek2: just the kinda incouragement i need to get my supra done. to bad mines a auto wont top out nearly as high as a 6speed. i bet that hayaubusa is running 8s anyhow :bigthumb:

gonna have to get marko out there

·
Space for sale
983 Posts
I'm pretty sure some Chicago supras can take him out ;-)

·
Bench Racer of the Year
692 Posts
Don't expect to find too many Supras out there to keep up with that. Either way, I'd rather have a 1000-RWHP Supra over any Busa. A fast bike means very little to me, though it does get my respect.

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
It would be fun to race him just to see where i would end up. :) I'd probably have to shut it down at about 170 though.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trdsupramaster said:
Josh that busa runs 8's I talked to the guy he wants it to be even faster

From talking to Matt it runs 9s............but obviously has a terrible time getting out of the hole due to the fact it has so much power............

It would be fun to race him just to see where i would end up. I'd probably have to shut it down at about 170 though.
Well he does want to race some cars.............I'd love to see this go down as well :D If you are interested in setting something up............maybe on the outskirts of Chi-town? I'd be happy to try to do this on my end and set it up

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
I remember hearing rumors of mile-long runs on the Skyway back in the day..... with a certain white Supra winning...

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but at high speeds motorcycles suffer from serious aerodynamic "challenges"....

Props either way, you gotta have cajones of steel to ride a turbo 'busa and want to race it. I hope d00d doesn't end up as ground beef!

lateRZ

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Sounds like a sweet race that needs to go down! :)

Sidenote: Josh M......Who the hell are you?!? And what have you done with Xsentrix?!?! :die:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts