Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the HKS manifold, and the replicas, the SSchrome and Megan tubular manifolds, and I've only heard of and not seen the RPS and Turbonetics manifolds.

Anyone have pics and specs of the RPS and TN manifolds, and any others that are available?

Thanks

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*Crickets*

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Always the ron r custom manifold, greddy and doesnt hpf make one also?

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
havent seen or heard of the TN or RPS manis but im going to put money on them being copies of greddy or hks.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awesome, thanks everyone!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, my thought was to get one of the big LIPP BOSS/ITS turbos for the amount of power I want to run on 91 pump gas (425whp at 18psi). Seems feasable, doesn't it?

However, at $1700 for the boss turbo with lines, I could get a equivelant T4 turbo, cast manifold, and wastegate for just a bit more money. $750 for the HKS replica cast manifold, $800 for a 60-1 T4, and $300 for a wastegate.

The later would get me more options for turbos in the future if I needed more.

·
Registered
358 Posts
witeenigma said:
i personally have a HPF tubular one and find it to be amazing when mated to a pt61.

Agreed. I have mine set up with an ITS T-61.

·
2JZA70
2,536 Posts
If your looking for a turbo upgrade I have a brand new HKS long runner cast mani with rebuilt HKS T04 and HKS wastegate that im putting together as a kit and will be selling soon. Im making a 3 in stainless DP, watesgate dump, oil lines and intake pipe to go with it.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SDstreetracer said:
If your looking for a turbo upgrade I have a brand new HKS long runner cast mani with rebuilt HKS T04 and HKS wastegate that im putting together as a kit and will be selling soon. Im making a 3 in stainless DP, watesgate dump, oil lines and intake pipe to go with it.
pm me with a cost.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts