Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Well it's been a while since there was an actual get together of a good number of Supras and it would be nice to have something similar to what we had last year with the downtown cruise and such.

How many of you would be up for this Friday?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well you should have posted it earlier, I am thinking of going out tonight, anyone else coming to the NW suburbs.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Tonight yes....but sadly in my eyesore 1jz MKIII...

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I meant the upcoming Friday...not the one that just passed.

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
May 25th?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yuri, assuming my car is done and tuned I'll be going to GLD Friday night with some co-workers. How about a cruise to the drag strip???

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yuri, assuming my car is done and tuned I'll be going to GLD Friday night with some co-workers. How about a cruise to the drag strip???
Mike, good luck with getting the car up and running, hope it all works out. I have class in the morning until noon...which is 11 Chicago time. Realistically speaking I will be back home (in Naperville) by 4pm. By the time I grab a bite to eat and hit the road again it'll be at least 5:30 or 6. So I'm not sure how feasible that is. What time are you going to be there until and what time are you coming back to Chicago?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Mike,

Let me know if you guys are going for sure. I may come along, but give me more details.

Nelson
Actually, I plan on heading out around 3:30pm right from work. I can meet you on the highway if you want to come with. The more Supra's the better. Give me a call if you're down.

Yuri, the gates don't open until 5pm and the racing starts at 6pm I believe. I'll be there until 10pm. If you guys want to cruise Chicago, that's cool. I'll join you next time.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually, I plan on heading out around 3:30pm right from work. I can meet you on the highway if you want to come with. The more Supra's the better. Give me a call if you're down.

Yuri, the gates don't open until 5pm and the racing starts at 6pm I believe. I'll be there until 10pm. If you guys want to cruise Chicago, that's cool. I'll join you next time.
Hey Mike. Thanks for the invite, but I just don't see myself making it up there any time before 8pm, and that's with me having driven 350+ miles since that morning. That might be a bit tough for me. I know I'd love to see some cars in action but probably not this time. Best of luck with your car and I hope you do well.

On a side note, my gf wanted to talk to you about engines that are used in International trucks. She's now working for a company that makes torque sensors and is a sales rep for them. I think International is talking to them right now and she's been asking me questions about diesel engines which I don't know much about. Would it be too much to ask if I can give her your email so she can shoot you a few questions maybe.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts