Can't freakin wait since I missed this year AND last year :sadwavey:

·
4,109 Posts
:run: x4

I will be in Vegas for the first time this year :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
I am ready for it and have already set aside money for it. May i make a suggestion to TX2K7, add a rental car challenge to the list of festivities. That in itself should make the meet even more entertainining

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
hopfully ill make texas this time around..

if silv was closer to sema.. i would be there..

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Gadfly said:
Unless your the rental car company.....

OH we got our moneys worth!!! :lol:

I am ready for next year!!!!

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
I was kinda let down by the Drag day, so hopefully it will be better next year. With all the delays and technical problems the cars had, it ruined the event i was most looking forward to.

Ron, your car was incredible, really clean, I can't wait to possibly see it again next year. Got any plans for the car till then?

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
TX2K7 if everything works out will be held fully in the Houston area no 2hr drive to SA for the drags. I'm sure Peter is already in discussions with someone here about using their facility.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
texasmr2 said:
TX2K7 if everything works out will be held fully in the Houston area no 2hr drive to SA for the drags. I'm sure Peter is already in discussions with someone here about using their facility.

I hope John Henessey gets his track finished in time for this event. It would be awesome to stay local and make it for a even more fun filled event. Nobody will have to leave during the drag day.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
Alex D said:
I hope John Henessey gets his track finished in time for this event. It would be awesome to stay local and make it for a even more fun filled event. Nobody will have to leave during the drag day.
Chances are hopefull thats where it will be as John has already mentioned he would be interested in hosting the drag day event. John also has said the 1/4 track will hopefully be finished by the end of this June if everything goes according to plan.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed,
Gregg

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
I cannot wait, job permitting.

·
Banned
2,722 Posts
im ready,

my only suggestion is a dinner or something after the drags on sunday, it ends to abruptly and then I end up eating fast food :(

cant wait for next year, idk if im going to las vegas cause last year it wasnt that much fun for me

Jon

1 - 20 of 36 Posts