Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone last week picked up Dave Andino's "Stage-6" black 1993.5,T-78,built tranny and lots more at a car auction in Orlando,I think

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
What did it end up going for?

EDIT: Off topic too, but Exvelocity, you know your link in your sig takes you to some random advertising page?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Stefan,, you allready have too many Supra's don't be too sad ~~ ,,, (( why didn't he just sell it out right ?? )))

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phill, he sold it for 26.5,he just didn't want to deal with bunch of bullshit, dreamers and tirekickers,like Aaron ,I mean he's giving the car away and it's still not sold

Leo, the car wasn't for sale long at all,he had some idiot that offered him 26k and was waiting for him to come up with the $$

Adrocktt ,I'm working on that,hopefully real soon I will have my site up and running,

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
exvelocity said:
Phill, he sold it for 26.5,he just didn't want to deal with bunch of bullshit, dreamers and tirekickers,like Aaron ,I mean he's giving the car away and it's still not sold

Leo, the car wasn't for sale long at all,he had some idiot that offered him 26k and was waiting for him to come up with the $$

Adrocktt ,I'm working on that,hopefully real soon I will have my site up and running,
In similar news...any pics of your GS's? I'm a GS owner now :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts