Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
People complain about how ugly popups are, I think that we are blessed to have them.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
if you want an sc300, go buy one. front end conversions are for people who cant afford/get the real car.. you can can an sc300, so what are you, a ricer?

:D

·
1jz killer
328 Posts
Enraged said:
if you want an sc300, go buy one. front end conversions are for people who cant afford/get the real car.. you can can an sc300, so what are you, a ricer?

:D
you're one of those people that thinks everything that is differnt is being ricey eh, i ask for people's opinion on this thread not to flame, are you saying Mike Urbano can't afford an sc300 because he did that conversion?

man stfu biatch, i bet you aint even got a supra you bitch

>>>>>>>>>
Knock it off -- Ma71supraturbo

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
suprasucka said:
you're one of those people that thinks everything that is differnt is being ricey eh, i ask for people's opinion on this thread not to flame, are you saying Mike Urbano can't afford an sc300 because he did that conversion? man stfu biatch, i bet you aint even got a supra you bitch
*gasp*

ive been E-bashed!

notice the :D after my post? that generally means a smile, hence i was joking around.

but as you say, you were looking for opinions. my opinion is for you to stuff your insults up your bum, and please, take everything with a grain of salt. everyone has opinions, i was stating mine...

as for owning a supra, yes i do, an 88 Turbo.

have a wonderful day!

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts

·
Classic Cars = Secks
490 Posts
Nocheez said:
it just doesn't have that "sports car" look to it.
Your right, but IMO it gives a muscle car look. I like it. I don't like it enough to do it to my car, but it isn't bad.

·
1jz killer
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hmm wow i didnt know tehre were two versions it looks crazy, i like the white supra though, does anybody know if the mk4 TT front wheels will fit if you use the soarer fenders? i heard fitment problems.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts