Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive posted before about parting out my old supra and had to cut it short because I had other things on my plate. Well now that ive graduated ive got time to start parting out my supra again and wont have to cut it short due to going back to school. Sorry for the lack of communication the last go around.

Front of the car was damaged so the front of the frame was pushed back to where the radiator and fan usually sits. Everything behind the fender is usable and was working before the collision.

high demand parts that I know wouldnt be of any help to you would be the dash and the dash panels as they are cracked.

Heres some old pics of the car as she sits

I prefer local pickups so lets keep it as pickups only for now. The car is in Walnut, which is in the diamond bar/pomona/chino area.

Throw me an offer to my email [email protected] for more detailed pictures of any parts you might want or need.

Ill be checking the forums at least 3 times a day but email is probably the best way to reach me.

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
I'm interested in seeing this car in person. Email sent.

·
Registered
517 Posts
may be interested in the gold enkei wheels. what are the size and offset? would it be possible for me to trade my stock n/a chromies + some cash for them?

also do you have the climate control unit? mine doesnt light up anymore and i'm lookin to possibly trade it over + cash for one that actually does.

i'm also lookin at buying the drivers side floor mat too if its in good condition as well as the trunk cover thing..whatever its called.. its the scroll-like thing that you pull down to conceal valuables you keep in the trunk.

·
Champagne Papi
5,701 Posts
Throw me an offer to my email [email protected] for more detailed pictures of any parts you might want or need.

Ill be checking the forums at least 3 times a day but email is probably the best way to reach me.
I pmed/emailed last night minutes after this thread was created. I hope this doesn't end up like the last thread.

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
Call me if you do, I'll go with you. I see some parts that can be useful over my own issue ;)
I'm trying to get this setup for the weekend, I'll let you know. :chicken:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
on hold til tmrw for everyone i havent spoken to yet as someone might be picking up the whole car as is but still got spare parts that ill list up individually if the deal goes through.

pm'd and email'ed everyone back. lemme know if i missed u.

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,728 Posts
on hold til tmrw for everyone i havent spoken to yet as someone might be picking up the whole car as is but still got spare parts that ill list up individually if the deal goes through.

pm'd and email'ed everyone back. lemme know if i missed u.
Wow,

WTF!!! Make up your mind you want to part it or what. I emailed you on some rear trunk parts and you sent me the wrong pics....Much Like your last post you wasted my time as well!! I'll pass on buying anything from you now. Putting people on hold is just BS to me.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Wow,

WTF!!! Make up your mind you want to part it or what. I emailed you on some rear trunk parts and you sent me the wrong pics....Much Like your last post you wasted my time as well!! I'll pass on buying anything from you now. Putting people on hold is just BS to me.
u need to calm down. I do want to part it out but if someone is gonna take everything off my hands for me then why not go with it.
Putting it on hold for ONE DAY makes sense since parts u may need might not be there later and I said that if i talked to u beforehand u would still be getting the parts we agreed upon .
SUPbRian said:
on hold til tmrw for everyone i havent spoken to yet
I already said I was sorry for wasting everyones time last go around and admit i f***ed up but it was because I wasnt in the area and if i emailed u wrong pics im sorry for that also. i coulda just resent an email with the right ones but instead u have to go calling me out like this...

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,728 Posts
u need to calm down. I do want to part it out but if someone is gonna take everything off my hands for me then why not go with it.
Putting it on hold for ONE DAY makes sense since parts u may need might not be there later and I said that if i talked to u beforehand u would still be getting the parts we agreed upon .

I already said I was sorry for wasting everyones time last go around and admit i f***ed up but it was because I wasnt in the area and if i emailed u wrong pics im sorry for that also. i coulda just resent an email with the right ones but instead u have to go calling me out like this...
I emailed you saying I got the wrong pics you even said on that email oops I just realized I sent you the wrong pics... But since then I've gotten no reply, which like I told you keep your parts Im no longer interested. No one likes a flaky seller or buyer, hence, Shant's reply to you below and I don't even know him.
Brian,

Please disregard my email, I'm no longer interested in dealing with you.

Shant

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.