Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are some parts that a buddy needs to get rid of since its just sitting there. All this stuff is new unless stated other wise.

Car Fashion CF lip: $300 **SOLD**

Carbon Fiber Front Cooling Plate: $130 **SOLD**

Intake Manifold (Custom fabricated by Venom Racing) with Veilside Fuel Rail: $1,300

APEX'I GT SPEC UNIVERSAL RESERVE TANK (BRAND NEW IN BOX)

Included with the tank is an Apex'i reservoir cap as well as all the appropriate hoses and hardware you need for installation. This hand welded aluminum tank is not just a reservoir but serves as an air separation tank as well. It is a universal fitment, so can be used on any car. Retail price is $249.
$200 its yours.

Now for the USED stuff:

USED 94 passenger Headlight. Could use a cleaning but other then that its in decent shape. $125.

Also have 3 ECU's for sale.

94 ODBI 6-Speed G-Force ECU $650
8K Rev, Eliminate boostcut and speed, For stock Twins, Everything else is stock.

94 ODBI 5-Speed N/A $75
97 ODBII 6-Speed ECU $225

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
interested in the CF cooling plate...also is that' John Rhee's turbo RX-8 in the background?!?

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SuPrAmA69 said:
interested in the CF cooling plate...also is that' John Rhee's turbo RX-8 in the background?!?
Your 3rd inline already from the time stamps in my PM's. and Yes it is his car.

honda_s2001 said:
Whos car was the 97 ecu off of and how many miles? Can you vouch for its workmanship?
Its a buddy's thats not on the forums thats why im selling it for them. I believed they had around 25K miles when they took that ECU out and then went to the G-Force and now their at standalone. As for workmenship i dunno what you mean by that? its a stock ECU from a 97 6-speed.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Blk96SupraTT said:
Your 3rd inline already from the time stamps in my PM's. and Yes it is his car.

Its a buddy's thats not on the forums thats why im selling it for them. I believed they had around 25K miles when they took that ECU out and then went to the G-Force and now their at standalone. As for workmenship i dunno what you mean by that? its a stock ECU from a 97 6-speed.

sorry my bad, by workmanship I meant that it is functioning correctly and working properly?

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, everything is working perfectly fine when they took it out. Only reason they took it out was because they upgraded to the G-Force.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SuPrAmA69 i'm waiting for response from guy but if doesnt respond back by today its yours if your still want it.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Car Fashion CF lip are SOLD

Carbon Fiber Front Cooling Plate are SOLD

Updated information on ECU's and new prices.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts