Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· aKa Blk96SupraTT
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alrite guys i got here a BONE STOCK 1988 Honda CRX DX 5speed that i need to sell. I've had it for the past 6 years and its been a GREAT daily driver. Gets about 33MPG driving streets/stop and go freeway. I've seen as high as 38MPG on highway and 30MPG on streets only. Heres the best thing; AC works and is ICE COLD, just refilled it last summer. Has been retro fitted with the new plugs for you can do it yourselt at home with the DIY kits. Its white exterior and blue interior. Has full interior not gutted out like 70% of the ones on the road today. Car has a little over 214K miles on it, I gave a major tune up at 180K and a minor one at 210K. Changed oil on it every 3K and has not given me any issues. PASSED SMOG EVERY YEAR I'VE OWNED IT.

Now heres the bad:
Axel Baring on the passenger side is going out which i was quote as being $300 to change out. Also needs new tires which was quoted $250. Those are the 2 main things wrong with the car. I would probably recommend chaging the axel itself since your changing the barings. But looks to be still good.

I always thought i would keep the car until it falls apart on me. But times has changed an i NEED a 4 door for the future. So picking up this car and dropping another $600 and your good for the next 4 years easily if not longer. Again great DD.

Will have pixs up soon

SOLD

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
dibs, but i want pics

· aKa Blk96SupraTT
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Girlfriend #1 is a Rider
289 Posts
hey, I'm willing to give u 10 percent of ur asking price...and that's my final offer....im serious dude, I'm ma text u on ur cell if the above haven't pick it up yet

· aKa Blk96SupraTT
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Honestly i would feel better if it was fixed before a 500mile trip back to SF. I would say that car has no problems going 50 or even 150 miles but 500 is kind of far. It "could" make it but i would feel bad if it didnt.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.