Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Former 1.5jz-Powered MKIV
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title stated, I have a JDM 6 spd rear diff for sale. I am asking for $900 obo. I prefer local pick up please, I'm not sure how much mileage is on this unit, but in my opinion it maybe under 65K. There are no signs of any leaks present. Here's some pics:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
dude I'm very interested I could pick it up if you let it go for 600 bucks man.... You wouldn't happen to have any other stuff would you?

·
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a few more things

I got the passengerside axle, and I kinda have the driver side as well, but it's stuck on the rear susension, I'm trying to get it off...but check your P.M., we can work out a deal...

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
I'll give you a dollar for it! and i'll pick up. sounds like a good deal to me. sup foolio your car done with paint yet??? i wanna see the beast. oh yeah i'm gonna need my side vent one day also. lol.

·
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bad4urheart...I am trying to give both axles with it as well, so far TOYMR2TRD has priority on this deal...I will keep everyone updated if I still have it...

Sirv...haha...I get my car back sometime this week...It's gonna be quicksilver....o yea I got the 98 taillights to match :) ...I'll swing by your house tomorrow and install it back on for ya, I also have your foglights, so I'll drop that off too...

-ShitZu

·
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
exodragon5 said:
hey...share the wealth...i get 10 black and tans remember....
lol...I'll get you 3, since you said that was enough to get you buzzed...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I called you david.... let me know if you're able to meet up tonight. Thanks... I'll be available today.

·
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Carlos,

I just left you a message for the meeting up point. I'm heading out there now, so I'll be there at about 8:30 or so...give me another call

thanks
-David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts