What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional:
What is your City? : OC-SD
What is your State? : CA
What is your Zipcode? : 91789 and 92122

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Some parts/stuff that I need gone. Send e-mail to [email protected] or just send a pm. Add 3% paypal fee. Can meet anywhere in SD area over the weekdays and LA/OC area on weekends.

amber front bumper lights - $10 for the set

OEM red side skirts - sold
Veilside rear splats - sold
BNIB drilled and slotted NA rotors - sold

MKIV climate control - $200
bought of a member on the forums. turns out i didnt need it so selling it what i got it for.

Also got the stock front bumper in ren. red. and a real veilside c2 rear bumper in black. pm if u are interested since i dont feel like getting them out to taking pics of them for no reason.

· OG
1,348 Posts
Let me know if you can work a better deal on the spare tire. I could use one but it's a bit more than i'm willing to pay.

Also, you can get a brand new set of OEM toyota floor mats for $95 right now so you might want to adjust the price on those if you want them to sell.

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car was in an accident so im gonna be parting out my car in about a month and a half after the rim companies insurance company takes a look at it. Whole car behind the radiator is ok will be up for grabs. PM if u want dibs on any parts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.